  1. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    ‹(•¿•)›

    Frosty, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Frosty

    gangle Guest

    "Frosty" wrote

    Boils ARE abscesses. You and your
    question are senseless.

    gangle, Jan 28, 2006

  3. Re: How do I abscess a boil? You can have the Fabulous K-El-Loco-Hen-Mammy aka K-Man peck it she'll do it

    You can have the Great Super Hen make a Hen's visit. She'll dip it, peck it,
    suck it out and lay feathers on it and do a chicken dance for you for the
    cure. You'll be good to go as she's loco and sick and can take it.

    K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy, Jan 28, 2006
  4. Re: You're * fabulous*.

    <g>

    K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy, Jan 28, 2006
  5. Frosty

    D@Z Guest

    very carefully?

    D@Z, Jan 28, 2006
  6. Frosty

    zeep Guest

    Re: How do I lance a boil?

    "Frosty" <> wrote in message

    > ‹(•¿•)›

    as per header
    with a Lance or Lancet !
    :-(

    zeep, Jan 28, 2006
  7. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    Re: How do I lance a boil?

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 28 Jan 2006
    10:32:34 -0000, canst thou now find out, to hide "zeep"
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    >"Frosty" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> ‹(•¿•)›

    >as per header
    >with a Lance or Lancet !

    Actually is was a play on "How do I access...something" in another
    thread.

    And lancing ain't the first thing you do: Hot compresses!
    >:-(

    "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

    Frosty, Jan 28, 2006
  8. Frosty

    Mistoffolees Guest

    Re: How do I lance a boil?

    Frosty wrote:

    > What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 28 Jan 2006
    > 10:32:34 -0000, canst thou now find out, to hide "zeep"
    > <> from this open and apparent shame?:
    >

    >>"Frosty" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>‹(•¿•)›

    >>as per header
    >>with a Lance or Lancet !

    > Actually is was a play on "How do I access...something" in another
    > thread.
    >
    > And lancing ain't the first thing you do: Hot compresses!

    Disagree. With the flesh-eating Staph bacteria spreading, get
    a professional to examine and lance it. Visit your physician,
    local clinic or hospital ER. And if given a prescription, get
    it filled and use the antibiotic as directed.

    Mistoffolees, Jan 28, 2006
  9. Frosty

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Frosty
    <> wrote:

    > ‹(•¿•)›

    Do you mean LANCE a boil?

    Try one of the medical sites for advice.
    Discussion groups aren't likely to give you any better than home
    medicine and rumor.

    Mitch, Jan 28, 2006
  10. Frosty wrote:

    >‹(•¿•)›

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  11. Re: Re: How do I abscess a boil? You can have the Fabulous K-El-Loco-Hen-Mammy aka K-Man peck it she'll do it

    K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy wrote:

    You can have the Great Super Hen make a Hen's visit. She'll dip it, peck it,
    >suck it out and lay feathers on it and do a chicken dance for you for the
    >cure. You'll be good to go as she's loco and sick and can take it.

    You're not really talking about me -- are you?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Re: Re: You're * fabulous*.

    That is interesting. Please continue.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Re: Re: How do I abscess a boil?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  14. Re: Re: How do I lance a boil?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  15. Re: Re: How do I lance a boil?

    Frosty wrote:

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 28 Jan 2006
    >10:32:34 -0000, canst thou now find out, to hide "zeep"
    >

    >Actually is was a play on "How do I access...something" in another
    >thread.
    >
    >And lancing ain't the first thing you do: Hot compresses!

    What comes to mind when you ask that?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  16. Re: Re: How do I lance a boil?

    Mistoffolees wrote:

    >Frosty wrote:
    >

    >Disagree. With the flesh-eating Staph bacteria spreading, get
    >a professional to examine and lance it. Visit your physician,
    >local clinic or hospital ER. And if given a prescription, get
    >it filled and use the antibiotic as directed.

    Do you think its likely that given a prescription?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006