  1. Hi,

    I am presently MCP. Have started to prepare for 70-290. Can anybody guide me
    for clearing the exam 70-290? Is it very difficult to pass?
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=, Feb 28, 2007

  2. "Amit Jogi" asked (somewhat vaguely):

    > I am presently MCP. Have started to prepare for 70-290. Can anybody guide
    > me
    > for clearing the exam 70-290?

    Look over the "Skills Being Measured" list here:

    Buy books/courses for the areas you aren't already familiar with

    Set up a test lab to experiment/practice (I suggest Virtual PC or VMWare)

    Try one of the practice tests to see if you are ready (see
    http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp)

    Good luck!

    > Is it very difficult to pass?

    Not for me. I studied for about 2 weeks, used the ExamForce CramMaster
    practice test, and passed easily. But I have over 25 years I.T experience,
    with 4 years as a Microsoft Windows Server admin, so your mileage may vary.

    Again, good luck!
    Michael D. Hensley, Feb 28, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Can anybody guide me
    >for clearing the exam 70-290?

    Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    J.Kenny Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    > Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?

    Don't you DARE take the Lord's name in vane!!!

    Who do you think you are you heathen!?!?

    You shall burn in hell for eternity for that remark!!!

    ~~
    J.K.
    J.Kenny, Feb 28, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?

    What does god need with a starship?
    Jtyc, Feb 28, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>Can anybody guide me
    >>for clearing the exam 70-290?

    > Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I think your "you" key is broken.
    kpg, Feb 28, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
    >
    >>>Can anybody guide me
    >>>for clearing the exam 70-290?

    >> Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > I think your "you" key is broken.

    I've noticed that too, lately. I wonder if Kline has a rare or even new
    form of dylsexia.
    Frisbee®, Feb 28, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I think your "you" key is broken.

    hee,hee,hee, i feel drunk

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Don't you DARE take the Lord's name in vane!!!

    which Lord?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I've noticed that too, lately. I wonder if Kline has a rare or even new
    >form of dylsexia.

    no, i'm just more stupider lately.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  11. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> Don't you DARE take the Lord's name in vane!!!

    > which Lord?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Vader.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 28, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news:p:

    >>I've noticed that too, lately. I wonder if Kline has a rare or even new
    >>form of dylsexia.

    > no, i'm just more stupider lately.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Vista will do that to you.
    kpg, Feb 28, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> Don't you DARE take the Lord's name in vane!!!
    >>
    >> which Lord?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >Vader.

    no! no! no!

    it's the one who opened the door!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Vista will do that to you.

    Vista is for girls

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?
    >
    >What does god need with a starship?

    i've just got it, damn i'm slow today, lol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>Vista will do that to you.

    > Vista is for girls

    or girly men.
    kpg, Feb 28, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kline Sphere piffled away vaguely:

    >>> which Lord?
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >>Vader.

    > no! no! no!
    >
    > it's the one who opened the door!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Shut up! You stink!
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Mar 1, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in

    >>> Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?

    Savoir faire?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Mar 3, 2007
  19. It was gruelling, but not difficult. The study material is quite extensive
    for this one, but I cleared on first attempt. I do have over 10 years
    experience in IT, 5 of which have been in system administration, and I found
    that helped me immensely, both in preparation and during the exam. Best of
    luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?SW5kaXJhIEFuYW5k?=, Mar 4, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBKb2dp?=

    Hairball56 Guest

    Amen, Brother
    --