    MCSE track. I ordered the Transcender for it off of eBay
    but I was wondering if any of you could give me a heads
    up on what it's all about. Thanks!
    Chris Lukowski, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Chris Lukowski

    Mikie Guest

    From the exams you have done so far, it will be a breeze.
    To me it was like a mix of 210 & 215. Swot up, do the
    transcenders and you'll be fine

    Mikie, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Chris Lukowski

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Mikie" <> wrote in news:1196401c3f60b
    $2f2fa2b0$:

    > From the exams you have done so far, it will be a breeze.
    > To me it was like a mix of 210 & 215. Swot up, do the
    > transcenders and you'll be fine

    70-218 is very easy. a lot of material that has already been covered in
    other exams.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 18, 2004
  4. >70-218 is very easy. a lot of material that has already been covered in
    >other exams.

    Very true, which begs the question 'why so many exams'?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004
  5. Chris Lukowski

    Consultant Guest

    mo money, mo money, mo money

    Consultant, Feb 18, 2004
  6. Chris Lukowski

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > mo money, mo money, mo money

    you can say that again. !!

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 18, 2004
  7. >> mo money, mo money, mo money

    >you can say that again. !!

    mo money, mo money, mo money

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004
  8. Chris Lukowski

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>> mo money, mo money, mo money
    >>>

    >>you can say that again. !!

    > mo money, mo money, mo money
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    you can say that again.

    {start_of_loop_function
    ENDIF (wait_for_Kline_to_give_up)'
    end_function}

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 18, 2004
  9. lol!

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:08:09 -0800, Rowdy Yates
    <> wrote:

    >The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in

    >>>you can say that again. !!

    >> mo money, mo money, mo money
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >you can say that again.
    >
    > {start_of_loop_function
    > ENDIF (wait_for_Kline_to_give_up)'
    > end_function}

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004