    Bob Jones Guest

    This was a discussion of domain names. I have no idea how the subject
    title was altered. I hope it won't affect the discussion.

    Bob Jones, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Bob Jones

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 27 Sep 2005 15:02:41 -0700, "Bob Jones" <>
    wrote:

    >This was a discussion of domain names. I have no idea how the subject
    >title was altered. I hope it won't affect the discussion.

    Huh?

    Evan Platt, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Bob Jones

    why? Guest

    On 27 Sep 2005 15:02:41 -0700, Bob Jones wrote:

    What previous thread?

    What subject?

    >This was a discussion of domain names. I have no idea how the subject

    Who said it was about something?

    >title was altered. I hope it won't affect the discussion.

    One simply types something in the subject line.

    Who cares?

    You give no references to look up?

    The last couple of hours aubjects were -

    Subject: wireless security
    Subject: Re: wireless security
    Subject: Simple HTML coding :)
    Subject: Re: Simple HTML coding :)
    Subject: Dell desktop & HP 5200C scanner
    Subject: html berichten
    Subject: Re: html berichten
    Subject: Import/Export
    Subject: Re: Import/Export
    Subject: Diskeeper Lite
    Subject: Re: Diskeeper Lite
    Subject: Internet Explorer Locks Up
    Subject: Re: Internet Explorer Locks Up
    Subject: Re: Using Nero how to copy avi files?
    Subject: Internet access problem in Win 98 with WinPoet
    Subject: Re: Internet access problem in Win 98 with WinPoet
    Subject: Ads popping up on desktop
    Subject: Re: Ads popping up on desktop
    Subject: TV help.
    Subject: Re: TV help.
    Subject: Stamps
    Subject: Re: Stamps
    Subject: Camcorder help?
    Subject: Re: Camcorder help?

    Me

    why?, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Bob Jones

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:20:24 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    >On 27 Sep 2005 15:02:41 -0700, "Bob Jones" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>This was a discussion of domain names. I have no idea how the subject
    >>title was altered. I hope it won't affect the discussion.

    >Huh?

    Found it, it was a few hours ago , more like the middle of the night for
    me 0318 GMT which will be yesterday in 15 minutes :).

    From: "Bob Jones" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: How do I renew my domain with Yahoo?
    Date: 26 Sep 2005 20:18:49 -0700

    Me

    why?, Sep 27, 2005
  5. Bob Jones

    little john Guest

    like this

    little john, Sep 28, 2005
  6. Bob Jones

    little john Guest

    Re: little john fucking very hairy ball-bearing stewardess

    little john, <>, whose name means "cares more for trees
    than people; likes getting arse-fisted", gnarled:

    little john, Sep 28, 2005