    Wilbur Guest

    How did I get iPHOTO NOT TO STARTUP when I insert a photo memory card?

    Wilbur, Oct 31, 2006

  2. Wilbur wrote:
    > How did I get iPHOTO NOT TO STARTUP when I insert a photo memory card?

    Uninstall it?
    David J Taylor, Oct 31, 2006

  3. Wilbur

    Littlemoot Guest

    Wilbur wrote:
    > How did I get iPHOTO NOT TO STARTUP when I insert a photo memory card?

    Assuming WindowsXP right click on the drive that corresponds to your
    memory card, click properties, then the "Autoplay" tab and you should be
    able to sort it from there ;)

    --
    Muttley!! Doooooo Something!!
    Fix Outlook Express - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
    Littlemoot, Oct 31, 2006
  4. On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:52:26 -0600, Wilbur <> wrote:
    > How did I get iPHOTO NOT TO STARTUP when I insert a photo memory card?

    Run /Applications/Image Capture
    Open the Preferences dialog. Under the 'General' tab, there's an entry
    which lets you select which application to open when a camera is
    connected (which also includes cards connected via card readers). Change
    it from iPhoto to No Application to have the OS just mount the card, but
    not actually do anything with it.

    -dms
    Daniel Silevitch, Oct 31, 2006