    Same would be with FTP uploads.

    Any suggestion please?

    Rajinder

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Scraggy Guest

    Rajinder Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I use NTL Cable modem and when ever I have to answer an email with
    > freeserve account, it would not work and I have to use dial up
    > account of freeserve to do it.
    >
    > Same would be with FTP uploads.
    >
    > Any suggestion please?
    >
    > Rajinder

    Rearrange the following words.

    the,back, that,camels, straw, broke, was, the, final, that,

    Bye.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Mar 21, 2006

  3. "Rajinder Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I use NTL Cable modem and when ever I have to answer an email with

    freeserve
    > account, it would not work and I have to use dial up account of freeserve

    > do it.
    >
    > Same would be with FTP uploads.
    >
    > Any suggestion please?
    >
    > Rajinder

    Too send emails via Freeserve with NTL just change Freeserve's smtp setting
    to NTLs - currently: smtp.ntlworld.com - leave pop as Freeserve & set it to
    use any connection (untick box for 'use this connection), as for using NTL
    to upload to your Freeserve site, I can't help with this, I too have to
    dial-up to FS whenever I upload to my FS website.

    HTH,
    Virginia.
    Remove ECCLESTON to reply.

    Virginia McGovern, Mar 21, 2006
  4. Rajinder Nijjhar

    AGEE Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:12:09 GMT, "Rajinder Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I use NTL Cable modem and when ever I have to answer an email with freeserve
    >account, it would not work and I have to use dial up account of freeserve to
    >do it.
    >
    >Same would be with FTP uploads.
    >
    >Any suggestion please?

    You have to use dialup to log on to the freeserve account otherwise
    they don't get paid. They don't run their business for freeloaders.

    AGEE, Mar 21, 2006
  5. "Virginia McGovern" <> wrote in message
    > "Rajinder Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I use NTL Cable modem and when ever I have to answer an email with

    > freeserve
    >> account, it would not work and I have to use dial up account of freeserve

    >> do it.
    >>
    >> Same would be with FTP uploads.
    >>
    >> Any suggestion please?
    >>
    >> Rajinder
    >>

    > Too send emails via Freeserve with NTL just change Freeserve's smtp
    > setting
    > to NTLs - currently: smtp.ntlworld.com - leave pop as Freeserve & set it
    > use any connection (untick box for 'use this connection), as for using NTL
    > to upload to your Freeserve site, I can't help with this, I too have to
    > dial-up to FS whenever I upload to my FS website.
    >
    > HTH,
    > Virginia.
    > Remove ECCLESTON to reply.

    Many thanks.

    Rajinder

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Mar 21, 2006
  6. "Rajinder Nijjhar" <> wrote in message

    > "Virginia McGovern" <> wrote in message
    > > "Rajinder Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> I use NTL Cable modem and when ever I have to answer an email with

    > > freeserve
    > >> account, it would not work and I have to use dial up account of

    freeserve
    > >> do it.
    > >>
    > >> Same would be with FTP uploads.
    > >>
    > >> Any suggestion please?
    > >>
    > >> Rajinder
    > >>

    > > Too send emails via Freeserve with NTL just change Freeserve's smtp
    > > setting
    > > to NTLs - currently: smtp.ntlworld.com - leave pop as Freeserve & set it
    > > use any connection (untick box for 'use this connection), as for using

    NTL
    > > to upload to your Freeserve site, I can't help with this, I too have to
    > > dial-up to FS whenever I upload to my FS website.
    > >
    > > HTH,
    > > Virginia.
    > > Remove ECCLESTON to reply.

    > Many thanks.