    I am told there is a newsgroup named alt.video.tape-trading . Thanks in advance
    for giving me some idea of how to access it--I cannot via this series of
    subscriptions to groups. --
    Neil Bishop, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Neil Bishop

    Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:05:56 +0000 (UTC), Neil Bishop <>
    wrote:

    >I am told there is a newsgroup named alt.video.tape-trading . Thanks in advance
    >for giving me some idea of how to access it--I cannot via this series of
    >subscriptions to groups. --

    You should be able to access it thru
    www.google.com

    if not email me your post and I shall post it there for you.
    , Dec 14, 2003

  3. Neil Bishop

    Cernovog Guest

    the 'To' and 'Newsgroups' headers for details. ]]

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 8:05:56 -0500, Neil Bishop wrote
    (in message <brf2rk$j8g$>):

    > I am told there is a newsgroup named alt.video.tape-trading . Thanks in
    > advance
    > for giving me some idea of how to access it--I cannot via this series of
    > subscriptions to groups. --

    Send an e-mail to your news administrator and ask for it. The address of
    the news admin is different for every ISP but it's probably something like

    You can also try Google groups http://groups.google.com
    Cernovog, Dec 14, 2003