    Guest Guest

    how come others were saying that ms pressbook for MCDST
    doesnt give u much information to pass the test????
    Guest, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    and are there books for mcdst comes with a lab manual
    that gives u a lot of hands on practices???? like this
    one
    http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,01
    31144189,00.html A+ Certification: Concepts and Practices
    (Text & Lab Manual) 2 books=)

    Guest, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jerz Guest

    I have the 20-272 press book and thougt it was excellent and the practice
    tests with this particular press book were MUCH harder than the actual
    test.... I scored over 900 but do have a good bit of experience.

    Jerz, Sep 3, 2004