    an "F"
    Can anyone explain this to me?

    TIA

    Loek, Dec 11, 2004

  2. Loek wrote:

    > Hello helpful person,
    >
    > I have a strange problem.
    > I installed a SCSI CDWriter in my machine and it works fine.
    > I already burned several CDR's with it.
    > But looking in "My computer" I can't see it as a drive-letter like a "D"
    > or an "F"
    > Can anyone explain this to me?

    When (guessing you use XP or 2K) you go into "Drive manglement", will you
    see the device there, just without a drive letter?

    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.9-mm1[LinuxCounter#295241]

    Walter Mautner, Dec 11, 2004

  3. Loek

    Loek Guest

    "Walter Mautner" <> schreef in bericht
    > Loek wrote:
    >
    >> Hello helpful person,
    >>
    >> I have a strange problem.
    >> I installed a SCSI CDWriter in my machine and it works fine.
    >> I already burned several CDR's with it.
    >> But looking in "My computer" I can't see it as a drive-letter like a "D"
    >> or an "F"
    >> Can anyone explain this to me?
    >>

    > When (guessing you use XP or 2K) you go into "Drive manglement", will you
    > see the device there, just without a drive letter?
    >
    > --
    > Longhorn error#4711: TCPA / NGSCP VIOLATION: Microsoft optical mouse
    > detected penguin patterns on mousepad. Partition scan in progress
    > to remove offending incompatible products. Reactivate your MS software.
    > Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.9-mm1[LinuxCounter#295241]

    Thank you, Walter!!
    I could indeed arrange it in "Drive management"

    Loek, Dec 11, 2004