    saba Guest

    hello
    please respons to ourquestion
    saba, Oct 23, 2003

  2. saba

    Caffeine Fix Guest

    press button and open insert cd and press button to close

    Caffeine Fix, Oct 23, 2003

  3. saba

    billyw Guest

    why is the sky blue

    billyw, Oct 23, 2003
  4. saba

    |{evin Guest

    |{evin, Oct 23, 2003
  5. saba

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Oct 23, 2003
  6. Caffeine Fix wrote:
    > "saba" <> wrote in message
    >> hello
    >> please respons to ourquestion

    > press button and open insert cd and press button to close

    Let's don't be silly.

    You got the press button and open part right, but it's not for a CD.

    It's a coffee cup holder.

    Do NOT press the button again to close unless you've removed your coffee
    cup.

    --
    Fris "It's also handy to circumcise elephants" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 23, 2003
  7. saba

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I don't know what is scrier, the fact that they have a website for this, or
    that Kevin knows it....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 23, 2003
  8. saba

    billyw Guest

    hence the name kevin..
    my perfect cousin

    billyw, Oct 23, 2003
  9. saba

    Consultant Guest

    it goes around and around in a circular motion, very fast, while a laser
    beam reads the data off of the media

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003
  10. saba

    Dragon Guest

    What is media?

    ;-)

    Dragon, Oct 23, 2003
  11. saba

    Jtyc Guest

    > it goes around and around in a circular motion, very fast, while a laser
    > beam reads the data off of the media

    "Laser beam"?? What kind of magic is this?

    You watch too much sci-fi methinks.
    Jtyc, Oct 23, 2003
  12. saba

    billyw Guest

    pah.. can't be a laser beam.. it would cut right thru the disk. like on star
    trek...

    billyw, Oct 23, 2003
  13. saba

    Kendal Emery Guest

    "It's a laser beam bozo"
    "What's it for"
    "Not what, where"
    "What"
    "Follow it"

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 23, 2003
  14. saba

    Jtyc Guest

    > "It's a laser beam bozo"
    > "What's it for"
    > "Not what, where"
    > "What"
    > "Follow it"

    "Is it the dream where you're standing in sort-of Sun God robes, with
    thousands of naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"

    "Why am I the only one who has this dream?"
    Jtyc, Oct 23, 2003
  15. saba

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:32:33 -0600, "Kendal Emery"
    <> wrote:

    >I don't know what is scrier, the fact that they have a website for this, or
    >that Kevin knows it....

    Google is my friend.
    |{evin, Oct 23, 2003
  16. saba

    Dragon Guest

    They don't use Laser in Star Trek. They use Anti-Lasers with a misture of
    Anti-Matter from the WarpCore.
    (Yea, I think that's it)

    Dragon, Oct 24, 2003
  17. saba

    Jtyc Guest

    They don't use Laser in Star Trek. They use Anti-Lasers with a misture of
    > Anti-Matter from the WarpCore.
    > (Yea, I think that's it)

    Lasers do 1 point of damage no matter the range. Phasers, depending on
    type, do much more damage but it disapates over distance. Clearly the best
    weapon is the photon torpedo. 8 damage no matter the distance.

    Of course, this is not including the Andromedan mauler. This thing will
    deal damage based on how much energy you put into it. Very nice. And the
    Andromedan ships use "energy absorbers" instead of shields so they absorb
    say your phaser fire, then redirect it to their mauler and fire back at you.
    Very nasty.

    Yes, I used to play "Star Fleet Battles".

    *bows his head in shame*
    Jtyc, Oct 24, 2003
  18. saba

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Lasers do 1 point of damage no matter the range. Phasers, depending on
    > type, do much more damage but it disapates over distance. Clearly the

    best
    > weapon is the photon torpedo. 8 damage no matter the distance.

    Neither is any match for the mighty potato gun!

    A little hairspray goes a long way,

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 24, 2003
  19. saba

    billyw Guest

    i thought my watching of enterprise because of t'pol's tits was bad enuff,
    but after reading your admission i feel a lot better about myself...

    also why the cuntry theme tune to ent......

    billyw, Oct 24, 2003
  20. saba

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Kevin!! OMG!!
    This is the first post I've seen from you where you didn't call the original
    poster an ASSFUCKER!

    LOL

    At least your consistant.

    Jeff