    isn't it a ridiculous waist of the CPU? Is there some system
    notification that I could receive whenever a connection is established?
    , Jun 16, 2005

  2. How you can detect connection , look at
    http://www.gershnik.com/faq/ma­nage.asp#internet ,
    http://www.ndis.com/faq/QA0105­0301/default.htm and
    http://www.ndis.com/faq/QA0504­0101.htm
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Guest

    óÐÁÓÉÂÏ ÂÏÌØÛÏÅ
    , Jun 19, 2005
  4. ðÏÖÁÌÕÊÓÔÁ

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 19, 2005
  5. Guy Winslow Guest

    The links suggested don't appear to work any more and this semis to be and
    age old problem with windows CE. We have a similar situation where we need
    to get web page from server when device is turned on. But WiFi card is not
    connected and Wininet.dll thinks everything is copasetic till it tries to
    get the page. Have tried suggestion from Televideo (TeleCLIENT), witch is
    to look for driver then see if we have valid IP, but this tends to plow out
    the Wininet.dll when the system is still coming up. More then likely do to
    the fact you have to call IOCTL wall network is connection. Tried Microsoft
    suggestion with is to look for not connected, but only works for wired
    network connection. So has any one been able to salve this in a manner that
    do's not blow out any network stack parts or Wininet.dll?

    --
    Class Guy Winslow
    {

    };

    Guy Winslow, Jun 27, 2005
  6. Eugene Gershnik, Jun 27, 2005
  7. Sorry , somehow '-' appeared inside the link , but it not appeared in the
    link.
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 28, 2005