How can Learning MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by SAQR NAFE Al- MUTAIRI, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Please send iformation in my email :

    Best regards

    SAQR NAFE Al- MUTAIRI, Dec 4, 2003

  2. SAQR NAFE  Al- MUTAIRI

    showgun Guest

    I nearly speachles to many slags, finding it hard, spam
    shall i or shall i not, nar allready fill sorry for tha?

    showgun, Dec 4, 2003

  3. SAQR NAFE  Al- MUTAIRI

    Brian Guest

    "SAQR NAFE Al- MUTAIRI" <> wrote
    > Please send iformation in my email :

    Oh the irony. He posts anonymously and then puts his email address in the
    post.

    We can't send you email Saqr, but people will be glad to send you tons of
    spam.

    Oh and if you want info, why not try www.microsoft.com/traincert?

    Brian, Dec 4, 2003
  4. SAQR NAFE  Al- MUTAIRI

    JaR Guest

    "SAQR NAFE Al- MUTAIRI" <> wrote in
    message news:cb0501c3ba48$e209a380$...
    > Please send iformation in my email :

    Oh, you'll be getting lotsa stuff in your e-mail alrighty. Consider this
    your first lesson on the path to enlightenment.

    HAND

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 4, 2003