How can I watch TV on my computer? - FW - RE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by BBNet, Nov 30, 2004.

  1. BBNet

    BBNet Guest

    Option one - you could go and buy yourself a TV Card for about £150.

    Option two - FREE - you could logon to www.playthat.tk, click TV on the
    navigation section, and finally, select your channel. They have channels
    from the UK, US, and even Italy. OK, the quality isn't as good as a TV card,
    but not far off, and its FREE. No sign-up required, no email addresses, no
    phone numbers, just click and go-err, watch.

    So, what you rather, pay £150 for a TV card and, if you don't no much about
    computers, pay £50 for a technician. (Not forgetting the car fuel bill!)
    OR
    Would you pay nothing. No CDS, no Wires, No downloads, just a click, click,
    click, and a click.
    www.playthat.tk
    www.playthat.tk

    *As the Turkish say, (in Turk acccent) "Don't forget it"*

    BBNet, Nov 30, 2004

  2. BBNet

    patrick Guest

    BBNet wrote:
    > Option one - you could go and buy yourself a TV Card for about £150.
    >
    > Option two - FREE - you could logon to www.playthat.tk, click TV on the
    > navigation section, and finally, select your channel. They have channels
    > from the UK, US, and even Italy. OK, the quality isn't as good as a TV card,
    > but not far off, and its FREE. No sign-up required, no email addresses, no
    > phone numbers, just click and go-err, watch.
    >
    > So, what you rather, pay £150 for a TV card and, if you don't no much about
    > computers, pay £50 for a technician. (Not forgetting the car fuel bill!)
    > OR
    > Would you pay nothing. No CDS, no Wires, No downloads, just a click, click,
    > click, and a click.
    > www.playthat.tk
    > www.playthat.tk
    >
    > *As the Turkish say, (in Turk acccent) "Don't forget it"*

    Pricewatch.com has MSI TV@nywhere capture card, remote, and software,
    for ~$55.00. What is that in GBP? About 30?
    It works great in XP, and, am about to run it in Linux.

    patrick, Nov 30, 2004

  3. patrick wrote:
    > Pricewatch.com has MSI TV@nywhere capture card, remote, and software,
    > for ~$55.00. What is that in GBP? About 30?
    > It works great in XP, and, am about to run it in Linux.

    Please don't respond to spammers as though they're contributing to the
    group.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 30, 2004
  4. BBNet

    JimBob Guest

    BBNet wrote:

    <snip bullshit>

    That site is one of worst i have ever seen.

    --
    Beware Tiscali.

    JimBob, Nov 30, 2004
  5. BBNet

    Jay Guest

    a whole 6 channels. one american station

    Jay, Dec 3, 2004