    bfuria1000 Guest

    hi, i am no able to find out how to view the email address of a person who
    is emailing me. please help.

    bfuria1000, Jul 23, 2003

  2. bfuria1000

    Michael Guest

    In <news:mSDTa.21092$o54.3078@lakeread05>,
    bfuria1000 said:

    > hi, i am no able to find out how to view the email address of a
    > person who is emailing me. please help.

    You're using Outlook Express...

    Select the message, right-click it, and click "Properties"

    Click the "Details" tab, and then click the "Message Source" button... you
    might have to maximize the window to view it nicely.

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 23, 2003

  3. bfuria1000

    Ionizer Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > Now you can **** right off.

    You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being sarcastic,
    if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response. I honestly didn't
    know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you. I even wrote it down for
    future reference.

    The mistake is entirely yours.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 24, 2003
  4. bfuria1000

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> Now you can **** right off.

    > You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being
    > sarcastic, if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response.
    > I honestly didn't know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you.
    > I even wrote it down for future reference.
    >
    > The mistake is entirely yours.

    It was no mistake. I just don't handle compliments very well. It was
    intended as sarcastic, and was not meant to offend.
    Apologies.

    "And don't tell anyone, all the other whingers will want one."
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 24, 2003
  5. bfuria1000

    trout Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:
    >
    >> "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >>> Now you can **** right off.

    >> You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being
    >> sarcastic, if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response.
    >> I honestly didn't know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you.
    >> I even wrote it down for future reference.
    >>
    >> The mistake is entirely yours.

    > It was no mistake. I just don't handle compliments very well. It was
    > intended as sarcastic, and was not meant to offend.
    > Apologies.
    >
    > "And don't tell anyone, all the other whingers will want one."

    I'm disgusted by both of you.
    --
    "And sincerely wish for your speedy demise before you do anything else
    to make people uncomfortable."

    trout, Jul 24, 2003
  6. bfuria1000

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:
    >>
    >>> "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being
    >>> sarcastic, if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response.
    >>> I honestly didn't know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you.
    >>> I even wrote it down for future reference.
    >>>
    >>> The mistake is entirely yours.

    >> It was no mistake. I just don't handle compliments very well. It was
    >> intended as sarcastic, and was not meant to offend.
    >> Apologies.
    >>
    >> "And don't tell anyone, all the other whingers will want one."

    > I'm disgusted by both of you.

    Apologies for that. Any chance you could look at this rash I've got and tell
    me what you think ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 24, 2003
  7. "Ionizer" <> wrote:

    >"slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> Now you can **** right off.

    >You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being sarcastic,
    >if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response. I honestly didn't
    >know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you. I even wrote it down for
    >future reference.
    >
    >The mistake is entirely yours.

    No surprises there...

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 24, 2003
  8. bfuria1000

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:
    >
    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:

    >>> It was no mistake. I just don't handle compliments very well. It was
    >>> intended as sarcastic, and was not meant to offend.
    >>> Apologies.
    >>>
    >>> "And don't tell anyone, all the other whingers will want one."

    >> I'm disgusted by both of you.

    > Apologies for that. Any chance you could look at this rash I've got and tell
    > me what you think ?

    Amputation is needed for that, sorry.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 24, 2003