    to transfer a CD partition to my 1GB USB drive?
    Thanks
    Arawak

    Arawak, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Billh Guest

    Just wondering if Ghost could do this for you. I know I can Ghost a drive
    image to a file on a usb or firewire drive.

    BTW I love the Bart PE disk. I used it today to gain access to a non
    booting W98 box and transfer the users data files to a server so I could put
    a new image on it and get the computer going again. It also saw my usb
    drive so I could have transfered to there as well.

    Billh, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Arawak

    Richard Guest

    "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    > My Dell Latitude 400 supports booting from USB devices.
    > How do I go about making the drive bootable by transfetting an OS?
    > I have a XP PE CD which boots into Windows from the CD. Is there a way
    > to transfer a CD partition to my 1GB USB drive?
    > Thanks
    > Arawak

    AS long as the OS is seeing the drive, you could probably use a good "clone"
    program to do it with.

    Richard, Dec 15, 2004