    encoded.stream and decoded.stream, but how can I play out the sound?
    which players should I use, or some other ways ?
    Thank you.
    Zilla, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    If there is someone post some answers , can you forward to my email:
    , thank you!
    Zilla, Nov 7, 2005

  1. ClivePettibone

    Problem with SP2, Can't save the combined & decoded files.

    ClivePettibone, Sep 9, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
  2. Steve Blair

    Hardphones with iLBC codec

    Steve Blair, Jul 22, 2004, in forum: VOIP
    Teemu Harju
    Jul 27, 2004
  3. Roman Zhovtulya

    Installing iLBC codec in Asterisk

    Roman Zhovtulya, Dec 16, 2004, in forum: VOIP
    Roman Zhovtulya
    Dec 16, 2004
  4. Silverstrand

    IPTV decoded at bit-tech.net