    Larry Hodges Guest

    Some system info command that will give me date / time of when the system
    came up? There is nothing in System Info.
    Larry Hodges, May 9, 2006

  2. This should be evident in 'Event Viewer' - it logs every event that occurs
    during 'boot' with a time-stamp.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 9, 2006

  3. Larry Hodges

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 9 May 2006 09:20:53 +0200, "Tony Sperling"
    <> wrote:

    >This should be evident in 'Event Viewer' - it logs every event that occurs
    >during 'boot' with a time-stamp.

    Open a Command window and type "systeminfo". There you'll find a line
    saying "System Up Time:".

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, May 9, 2006
  4. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    "Jud Hendrix" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 9 May 2006 09:20:53 +0200, "Tony Sperling"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>This should be evident in 'Event Viewer' - it logs every event that occurs
    >>during 'boot' with a time-stamp.

    > Open a Command window and type "systeminfo". There you'll find a line
    > saying "System Up Time:".
    >
    > jud

    Thanks. That was it.
    Larry Hodges, May 9, 2006
  5. Way cool, it even gave me the original date I installed XP. Thanks Jud. :)
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 9, 2006