    Thanks a lot.

    Regards,
    hmdrz
    hmdrz, Mar 28, 2005

  2. hmdrz

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Also:
    To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    Samples" at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx

    FYI-Geek101