    it.... before being able to use it..
    know what i mean?

    , Aug 19, 2006

  2. wrote in message
    <>...

    > Hi.
    >
    > I'd like to stop having to move my mouse over menus or various odds
    > and ends when i'm browsing, seeing a light rectangle outlining it,
    > clicking it.... before being able to use it..
    > know what i mean?

    have you tried not moving your mouse?

    Dirty Sanchez, Aug 19, 2006

  3. pcbutts1 Guest

    What?

    pcbutts1, Aug 19, 2006
  4. Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-08-19, <> wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I'd like to stop having to move my mouse over menus or various odds and
    > ends when i'm browsing, seeing a light rectangle outlining it, clicking
    > it.... before being able to use it..
    > know what i mean?

    Not sure if I do know what you mean, but it could be that you are talking
    about a 'mouse-over' feature which some web-site designers seem to think
    is a good idea. It's a design feature of the web-site, not anything to do
    with your mouse or your web-browser. Some browsers, such as Opera, allow
    you to turn off some or all of the fancy features of a web site, which
    certainly helps overcome some of the dafter design gaffes but does mean
    that you aren't 'experiencing' what the designer created and some
    'features' on the site might not work at all.

    There's no harm in complaining to the 'web master' if you don't like a
    particular feature of his design.

    --
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Aug 19, 2006