    want to deal with it. It's pretty tough so it could handle very rough
    handling. But I don't know of a company that will take it.

    Brett
    Brett, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Brett

    mattlock Guest

    Brett wrote:
    > I have a computer, I want to post to a friend, it's a bit of a vintage
    > box that's been customized artisticly and weighs more 25kg so nzpost don't
    > want to deal with it. It's pretty tough so it could handle very rough
    > handling. But I don't know of a company that will take it.
    >
    > Brett

    NZPost are able to take it, just not over the counter at a retail outlet.
    You need to call an 0800 number and arrange it with them (not sure of
    the cost), the number is either 0800 send it or 0800 freight it.

    HTH
    Matt.
    mattlock, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Brett

    Chris Guest

    Brett <> wrote in

    > I have a computer, I want to post to a friend, it's a bit of a
    > vintage box that's been customized artisticly and weighs more 25kg so
    > nzpost don't want to deal with it. It's pretty tough so it could
    > handle very rough handling. But I don't know of a company that will
    > take it.
    >
    > Brett

    Where are you wanting to send it to ? If in NZ then take it into a
    courier.

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Brett

    theseus Guest

    Brett wrote:
    > I have a computer, I want to post to a friend, it's a bit of a
    > vintage box that's been customized artisticly and weighs more 25kg so
    > nzpost don't want to deal with it. It's pretty tough so it could
    > handle very rough handling. But I don't know of a company that will
    > take it.
    >
    > Brett

    Phoenix Freight has always been good for us with items this size.
    theseus, Jul 20, 2004