    I can do this without sending the same post 25-30 times individually
    please.
    pete
    Sanni Abacha, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Sanni Abacha

    trout Guest

    Sanni Abacha wrote:

    > I need to send a newsletter to 25-30 people regularly. Is there a way
    > I can do this without sending the same post 25-30 times individually
    > please.
    > pete

    What mail program?
    --
    Kinda important detail.
    trout, Apr 26, 2005

  3. Sanni Abacha

    °Mike° Guest

    In <>,
    Sanni Abacha took 4 lines to utter:

    >I need to send a newsletter to 25-30 people regularly. Is there a way
    >I can do this without sending the same post 25-30 times individually
    >please.
    >pete

    Put everybody's email address in the BCC box, and then send
    the newsletter to yourself.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 26, 2005
  4. Sanni Abacha

    Sanni Abacha Guest

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:43:34 -0700, "trout" <>
    wrote:

    >Sanni Abacha wrote:
    >
    >> I need to send a newsletter to 25-30 people regularly. Is there a way
    >> I can do this without sending the same post 25-30 times individually
    >> please.
    >> pete

    > What mail program?

    Hotmail or Yahoo. I haven't decided yet.
    pete
    Sanni Abacha, Apr 26, 2005
  5. What if the BCC box does not appear on the "new message" window of Outlook
    express !!!???

    Jean-Frédéric Poitras, Apr 26, 2005
  6. Jean-Frédéric Poitras wrote:

    > What if the BCC box does not appear on the "new message" window of Outlook
    > express !!!???

    Enable it. Then cut down on the overdramatization of excessive punctuation
    marks. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 26, 2005
  7. Sanni Abacha

    Ron Martell Guest

    Sanni Abacha <> wrote:

    >I need to send a newsletter to 25-30 people regularly. Is there a way
    >I can do this without sending the same post 25-30 times individually
    >please.
    >pete

    Using Outlook Express?

    Create a new group in the Address Book for your mail list and add all
    of the email addresses for your list members to the group.

    Then all you have to do is to address 1 email to the group and they
    all will get it.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    Ron Martell, Apr 26, 2005
  8. Ron Martell wrote:

    > Sanni Abacha <> wrote:

    >>I need to send a newsletter to 25-30 people regularly. Is there a way
    >>I can do this without sending the same post 25-30 times individually
    >>please.
    >>pete

    > Using Outlook Express?

    > Create a new group in the Address Book for your mail list and add all
    > of the email addresses for your list members to the group.

    > Then all you have to do is to address 1 email to the group and they
    > all will get it.

    Too easy. Please make this complicated. ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 26, 2005
  9. Sanni Abacha

    jils Guest

    click on View, All Headers

    jils, Apr 26, 2005
  10. Sanni Abacha

    Mike Easter Guest

    Ron Martell wrote:
    > Then all you have to do is to address 1 email to the group and they
    > all will get it.

    And put that group click into the BCC, not the To.

    And create an addressbook entry called 'The Group' or whatever with
    your/his/Sanni's own addy and put that item into the To so that it won't
    look 'ugly' with 'undisclosed recipient'.

    Then, the To will say The Group and none of the addies will show to any
    of them, only yours, which is in the From anyway.

    But, mailing lists will get you into trouble with the people who don't
    want to receive it. These things start out very 'trivially' without
    proper mailing list management principles and policies in place, and
    then they 'grow' and cause trouble.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Apr 26, 2005
  11. Sanni Abacha

    Ron Martell Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Too easy. Please make this complicated. ;)

    For that you need Linux. :)

    Ron Martell, Apr 26, 2005
  12. Ron Martell wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >>Too easy. Please make this complicated. ;)

    > For that you need Linux. :)

    Piece o' cake. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 26, 2005
  13. Sanni Abacha

    Sanni Abacha Guest

    On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:08:09 -0700, "Mike Easter" <>
    wrote:

    >Ron Martell wrote:
    >> Then all you have to do is to address 1 email to the group and they
    >> all will get it.

    >And put that group click into the BCC, not the To.
    >
    >And create an addressbook entry called 'The Group' or whatever with
    >your/his/Sanni's own addy and put that item into the To so that it won't
    >look 'ugly' with 'undisclosed recipient'.
    >
    >Then, the To will say The Group and none of the addies will show to any
    >of them, only yours, which is in the From anyway.
    >
    >But, mailing lists will get you into trouble with the people who don't
    >want to receive it. These things start out very 'trivially' without
    >proper mailing list management principles and policies in place, and
    >then they 'grow' and cause trouble.

    Thanks everyone for your help. I have got the hang of it now and do
    not expect any problems as the list is only for a few friends who have
    asked for it. Thanks for your expertise.
    pete
    Sanni Abacha, Apr 27, 2005