How can I save this 'video' clip?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Champagne Charlie, Dec 3, 2005.

  1. Champagne Charlie, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Champagne Charlie

    dfrog Guest

    "Champagne Charlie" <FreeSoft@(TakeThisOut)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:z1jkf.117552$...

    > How do I save this video clip to my hard drive?
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6896725274049507867&q=guitar
    >
    > C.C.

    CC,

    what a talented young man !!......I've just captured this video clip and
    saved it to my hard drive by using 'Camstudio'. Camstudio is a freeware
    program that you should find here >>>>>>

    http://www.brothersoft.com/Multimedia_Graphics_Screen_Capture_CamStudio_3944.html

    Hope this helps

    dfrog
    dfrog, Dec 3, 2005

  3. Champagne Charlie

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Dec 3, 2005
  4. Champagne Charlie

    Mitch Guest

    Mitch, Dec 4, 2005
  5. Champagne Charlie

    Art Guest

    Charlie:

    I could never get it to play right. The same video can be found at
    http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/159572/

    There, you can download it. I did, it's a 9 meg quick time file, and it
    won't play either.

    Maybe it'll work better for you.

    Jake has a couple videos on his web site, but they're low speed and kind of
    lame.

    Art, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Champagne Charlie

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Art
    <> wrote:

    > Charlie:
    >
    > I could never get it to play right. The same video can be found at
    > http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/159572/
    >
    > There, you can download it. I did, it's a 9 meg quick time file, and it
    > won't play either.
    >
    > Maybe it'll work better for you.

    The codecs are listed as QDesign Music 2 and Sorenson Video 3;
    either you don't have the recent QuickTime loaded or the player you
    were using just isn't seeing those. Neither is especially recent. Well,
    Sorenson 3 might be early last year.

    Jake is certainly sharp. He's known around here particularly for his
    speed.
    Mitch, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Champagne Charlie

    Art Guest

    > The codecs are listed as QDesign Music 2 and Sorenson Video 3;
    > either you don't have the recent QuickTime loaded or the player you
    > were using just isn't seeing those. Neither is especially recent. Well,
    > Sorenson 3 might be early last year.

    I can watch about the first 8 seconds, then data stops streaming and the
    video freezes. Same thing on three different web sites, three different
    computers. I give up.

    > Jake is certainly sharp. He's known around here particularly for his
    > speed.

    Speed? Hmmmm... when I think of Jake I think of humor, instrument mastery,
    and goofy acrobatics (like leaping and sliding on his knees while doing a
    drop-dead ukulele version of Jimi Hendrix's "Voodoo Child, Slight Return").
    Speed? Yeah, I guess he has that too.

    I watched Jake work with a bunch of 4th graders a while back. He talked
    about traditional Hawaiian music, and about his electronics boxes, and
    played along. He wowed 'em. (And me.)
    Art, Dec 11, 2005