    I have had my Samsung Galaxy s4 for a few months and had about 400 text messages and contacts stored on it. A few nights ago my darling baby boy who is all of 2 managed to successfully delete every last one of my photos and videos, but he deleted some important messages and contacts.

    First of all I am just kicking myself for letting him play with my phone and secondly I am kicking myself for not backing them up on my computer.

    Has anyone else lost messages, contacts and been able to recover them?

    Baoferdlly, Mar 12, 2014

  2. Baoferdlly

    Baoferdlly

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2014
    Messages:
    2
    Oh, thanks, Amacsoft Android sms+contacts recovery really works!

    Baoferdlly, Mar 14, 2014

  3. Baoferdlly

    freyawright

    Joined:
    May 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, friend. Sometimes we accidentally deleted some information, but these information are very important to us. If we have a backup, so congratulations you, you are lucky, But most people do not back up, this time we need data recovery software.Recently,I use a kind of professional data recovery software called Myjade Android SMS Recovery, this is my friend introduced to me,I think it is very good, because you can get all your lost or deleted text messages back without backup. So you can have a try, I hope it is useful to you.

    freyawright, May 29, 2014