    wizard that got removed when I installed my Belkin wireless card. The Belkin
    software replaced the XP wizard with it's own version which does not seem to
    work very well.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZWoxMDE=?=, Feb 1, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZWoxMDE=?=

    Mediator Guest

    It should still be there, you just need to re-activate it.

    Go to Control Panel>Network Connections. Right-click your wireless
    connection to access its properties, once in the properties click on the
    Wireless tab, and check the box for 'Use Windows to configure my wireless
    network settings'.

    Mediator, Feb 1, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZWoxMDE=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    If it is totally missing, log here and look at the second QA.
    http://ecross.mvps.org/faq.htm
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Feb 2, 2005
  4. Thanks Jack - That's what I was looking for. The WZCSVC is in the services
    but the tab does not appear. Obviously the Belkin software disables it in the
    registry. Nice to know there are helpful people out there. I'll give that a
    go tomorrow and let you know how I progress.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZWoxMDE=?=, Feb 2, 2005