How can I put my Website to Crawling?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by satish more, Jul 1, 2007.

  1. satish more

    satish more Guest

    satish more, Jul 1, 2007

  2. satish more

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "satish more" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi this is satish more from india and my website is
    > http://googleraj.100webspace.net
    > pls anybody can tell me how can i put my website to google search
    > engine and crawling
    > http://googleraj.100webspace.net

    Please don't.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 1, 2007

  3. satish more

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 15:01:50 +0000, satish more wrote:

    > Hi this is satish more from india and my website is <URL snipped>
    > pls anybody can tell me how can i put my website to google search
    > engine and crawling

    Sure. Open a command prompt, and type this command:
    format c: /u

    If it asks if you're sure, say "yes" and press Enter to continue.

    Hope that helps.

    Dan C, Jul 1, 2007
  4. satish more

    Premier Guest

    2/07/2007 2:03:21 AM
    Dan C <> wrote in message
    <>

    > On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 15:01:50 +0000, satish more wrote:
    >
    > > Hi this is satish more from india and my website is <URL snipped>
    > > pls anybody can tell me how can i put my website to google search
    > > engine and crawling

    > Sure. Open a command prompt, and type this command:
    > format c: /u
    >
    > If it asks if you're sure, say "yes" and press Enter to continue.
    >
    > Hope that helps.
    >

    > --
    > "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

    Dan I've been looking over your past 1626 posts over the past year
    and I've come to the conclusion that you are one unhappy boy! What's
    the deal man??
    --
    Composed with Newz Crawler 1.8 http://www.newzcrawler.com/

    Premier, Jul 2, 2007