    over Group B's traffic.

    From what I've looked at about prioritizing traffic, it only seems
    like I can prioritize by protocol/port. How can I set it up to set
    subnet A (Vlan2) above subnet B (Vlan3)?

    Thanks guys.
    05hammer, Jan 31, 2008

  2. 05hammer

    Trendkill Guest

    On Jan 31, 1:39 pm, 05hammer <> wrote:
    > We have a 6513 Catalyst router running 12.1.(27b)E1 that handles all
    > our network traffic in our facility. Recently, My supervisor has
    > expressed an extreme interest in prioritizing our traffic by IP
    > subnet. Group A owns the router. Group B is a tenant and does not
    > own the router or pay for the bandwidth used, and they currently use a
    > LOT. We want to be able to ensure Group A's traffic gets priority
    > over Group B's traffic.
    >
    > From what I've looked at about prioritizing traffic, it only seems
    > like I can prioritize by protocol/port. How can I set it up to set
    > subnet A (Vlan2) above subnet B (Vlan3)?
    >
    > Thanks guys.

    You can mark and classify traffic based on a plethora of criteria,
    including ACLs, which can be by source or destination network. Here
    are some links that reference ACLs, and PBR.

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ito_doc/qos.htm#wp1020583

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ito_doc/qos.htm#wp1020667
    Trendkill, Jan 31, 2008