    I try to remove other uninvited access point in the wi-fi list, but its
    coming again in the list, i couldn' remove..

    How can connect the pocket pc to only my acces point?
    nomenklatura, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Do the other access points your PocketPC connects to have the same SSID as
    your access point? If that is the case, try changing the SSID of your
    access point to something unique. Once your device is configured to connect
    to that unique SSID, it should only connect to your AP.

    --
    Frank Schwieterman [MSFT]

    Frank Schwieterman [MSFT], Jan 20, 2006

  3. nomenklatura

    nomenklatura Guest

    no, it is as uniq ssid
    but also pocket pc's try to connect others (maybe because of pocket pc's is
    not staible)
    so i wantto delete others ssid from pocket pc wireless list completely

    "Frank Schwieterman [MSFT]" <>, haber
    iletisinde þunlarý yazdý:43d153c2$...

    nomenklatura, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Hmm this is harder for me as I don't have a PocketPC. I did ask around to
    see if I could find some hints. This is the best I could do:

    1) Try deleting the entries for the all the networks from your list, even
    the intended network. This helped someone who had a similar issue.
    2) Be sure the option to "Automatically connect to non-preferred networks"
    is not selected.

    Frank Schwieterman [MSFT], Jan 26, 2006