    The CABs I'm trying to view or extract are third party CAB files and
    not of MS'/Windows'.

    Any ideas? Thanks. I'm using Windows XP Pro.

    NoLikey Spam, Dec 15, 2003

  2. NoLikey Spam

    trout Guest

    NoLikey Spam wrote:

    > With some CAB files, I've been able to extract the contents of it
    > using WinRAR or WinZip, but with some files, neither program
    > recognizes it as a valid archive.
    >
    > The CABs I'm trying to view or extract are third party CAB files and
    > not of MS'/Windows'.
    >
    > Any ideas? Thanks. I'm using Windows XP Pro.

    Tried the Microsoft CAB viewer?
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/Gording/cabview.html
    --
    "Don't know about the 'third party' files; but it's 'an idea'...."

    trout, Dec 16, 2003

  3. NoLikey Spam

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You must be new. Do not post binaries (attachments) in not binary newsgroup.
    24hoursupport.helpdesk is a non binary newsgroup.

    pcbutts1, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Hi burris. Thanks for trying to post it to this newsgroup, but
    obviously it won't take. Can you please email it to
    for me? Thanks!

    Crikey Schmikey, Dec 16, 2003
  5. NoLikey Spam

    M Mullen Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:13:50 -0500, burris <> wrote:

    |> Try this one....

    The gift was nice but next time E-mail it to him.
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w

    M Mullen, Dec 17, 2003
  6. NoLikey Spam

    The Bear Guest

    Try
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/existing/extract-o.asp
    or
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/...WINDOWSXP/home/using/productdoc/en/expand.asp
    If non of the above work is possible the cab files use proprietary format
    you will need to find out what the installer is that they are for and search
    the web.

    --
    Bear

    "Wet Paint is a warning not an instruction"

    The Bear, Dec 17, 2003