    I want to open the " Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1 " in order to clean it
    from the inside but i don't know how to do it can someone help me ?

    , Sep 28, 2006

  2. E. Scrooge Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I want to open the " Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1 " in order to clean it
    > from the inside but i don't know how to do it can someone help me ?

    Check for screws under the 4 pads in the corners of the base of it.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Sep 28, 2006

  3. Greg Guest

    an optical screwdriver or hammer

    Greg, Sep 28, 2006
  4. Jack Hammond Guest

    On 28 Sep 2006 01:54:16 -0700, wrote:

    >I want to open the " Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1 " in order to clean it
    >from the inside but i don't know how to do it can someone help me ?

    Don't

    Jack Hammond, Sep 28, 2006
  5. Jack Hammond Guest

    On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:44:05 +1200, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >>I want to open the " Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1 " in order to clean it
    >> from the inside but i don't know how to do it can someone help me ?

    >Check for screws under the 4 pads in the corners of the base of it.
    >
    >E. Scrooge

    Don't do it, these Pad will be damaged and can't be replaced at all.

    Jack Hammond, Sep 28, 2006
  6. E. Scrooge Guest

    "Jack Hammond" <jm@yah***.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:44:05 +1200, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
    > (*sling)> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>>I want to open the " Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1 " in order to clean it
    >>> from the inside but i don't know how to do it can someone help me ?

    >>Check for screws under the 4 pads in the corners of the base of it.
    >>
    >>E. Scrooge
    >>

    > Don't do it, these Pad will be damaged and can't be replaced at all.

    The pads are nothing special and only stuck on. They can be restuck back on
    afterwards.
    If his mouse is acting up then he has nothing to lose. It's either that or
    get a new mouse.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Sep 29, 2006