    Network radio stations?

    Do i just need more RAM? How much is necessary?

    Thanks for any advice!

    CliveFin, Feb 17, 2004

  2. CliveFin

    Alex Devlin Guest

    On 17 Feb 2004, CliveFin wrote:

    > What do i need to upgrade my computer so that i receive continuous
    > sound from Network radio stations?
    >
    > Do i just need more RAM? How much is necessary?
    >
    > Thanks for any advice!

    Maybe your internet connection isn't fast enough?
    If you have cable or DSL then maybe it's the site your connected too that's
    having the problems. Try a lower quality feed if they offer it.

    --
    Alex Devlin

    Good friends will bail you out of jail...
    ... True friends will be sitting there with you saying "Damn. That was
    fun!"

    Alex Devlin, Feb 17, 2004

  3. CliveFin

    George Guest

    Sometimes there is just congestion on the Internet and nothing helps...I
    have a 2Mbps cable connection and a 1.7GHz P4 and it isn't unusual to listen
    to 45 minutes or so w/o interruption then have it go dead for two minutes...

    George, Feb 17, 2004