    windows starts up. I am running windows 98se. I have a pc here and all I
    want it to do is run one program. I am trying to eliminate the mouse. Is
    there a program or something I can add to the startup menu ? Thanks.

    pcfreak, Feb 2, 2004

  2. pcfreak

    Dan Shea Guest

    pcfreak,

    Create a shortcut to the program you want. Copy the shortcut into the
    C:\Windows\Start Menu\Startup folder.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 2, 2004

  3. pcfreak

    °Mike° Guest

    Drag the executable to the Start / Programs / Startup
    folder, with the right mouse button. When you let go,
    choose 'Create shortcut here'.

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:04:13 GMT, in
    <NaxTb.374904$JQ1.14270@pd7tw1no>
    pcfreak scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 2, 2004
  4. pcfreak

    Harrison Guest

    Place a shortcut to the program in the Startup folder.

    Harrison, Feb 2, 2004
  5. pcfreak

    pcfreak Guest

    Hello, thanks worked like a charm !!!!!!!!! Score another one for
    24hoursupport.helpdesk

    pcfreak, Feb 2, 2004
  6. pcfreak

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:35:12 GMT, in
    <4wyTb.383571$X%5.32775@pd7tw2no>
    pcfreak scrawled:

    >Hello, thanks worked like a charm !!!!!!!!! Score another one for
    >24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Drag the executable to the Start / Programs / Startup
    >> folder, with the right mouse button. When you let go,
    >> choose 'Create shortcut here'.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance