How can I know ....?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Corsair, Nov 23, 2006.

  1. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    could be a very easy question and answer, but I don't know.

    How could I know the SATA controller (driver) that are working with my two
    HD??

    why this?? from my last question in this group, of course they are not
    connected to the Promise fast trak 378, but when the system was installed, I
    didn't as I was not at home and the computer crash with XP-32 with
    impossible recover (???), so I decide by phone to install my XP-64 with the
    technical service, that I received some week before the crashing, but I
    couldn't install as I was near to embark.

    in these leaves I decide to change to liquid cooling system and the video
    card, and I send to the tecnical service so they found in a trouble when
    they couldn't start the system, I took the computer to home and I plug it
    correctly and there was no problem at all.

    before this I tried to made a clean install of the xp-64 and when I inserted
    the FD of the SATA controller, everything was okay until XP told me that
    there was not HD connected, 2 of the same size and builder and well pluged.

    in device manager I have 3 SCSI and RAID controllers:
    Promise Fast Trak 378 (tm) controller (AMD64) ---> this is not.
    Promise RAID Console ???
    VIA SATA RAID Controller ???

    so, which one of these are controlling my HDs??, I have none RAID installed,
    is there any way to know it?? just in case I'll have to re-install the o.s.
    ---
    thanks in advance / Corsair
    Corsair, Nov 23, 2006

  2. Corsair

    John Barnes Guest

    Check in Device Manager.

    John Barnes, Nov 23, 2006

  3. What motherboard is used on your system? Do you have the manual for your
    motherboard? Each controller's SATA sockets are in a different area of the
    motherboard, and you can tell by physically looking to see which ones are
    plugged in where.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 23, 2006
  4. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    as I said in my previous post mobo Asus K8VSE deluxe, but I can't see in the
    instructions which one is connected to the HD, there is only the four
    connectors and no more.

    what I want to know is what FD with the drivers I've to insert with the win
    xp-64 in case of re-install.

    what I have in the Device Manager is in:
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers:
    is VIA Bus Master IDE Controller - 0571 ver. 5.1.3790.140
    PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0571&SUBSYS_80ED1043&REV_06\3&267A616A&0&79

    in SCSI and RAID controllers:
    Promise Fast Trak 378 (tm) controller (AMD64) ---> this is not.
    Promise RAID Console ???
    VIA SATA RAID Controller ???

    and the only that I found to make a FD is the Promise and VIA SATA, it means
    as you know when you have to input the FD it looks for the "TXTSETUP.OEM"
    but it isn't the VIA Bus Master IDE.
    ---
    regards / Corsair

    mensaje news:...

    Corsair, Nov 23, 2006
  5. Corsair

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Corsair:
    The Promise 378 controller was only for raid configurations and
    there were problems trying to run a single SATA hard drive from that
    controller. The Via chipset was different the driver included IDE, SATA and
    raid. The x64 drivers are available at
    http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=2&Type=1&OSID=2. The PATA/SATA
    IDE Driver on the next page should have the drivers needed for SATA to work
    from the VIA controller.
    (http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=2&OSID=2&CatID=2560 then
    http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=420&OSID=2&CatID=2560&SubCatID=172
    for the driver.)

    Dennis Pack, Nov 23, 2006
  6. You can tell which controller is involved by which connectors the SATA
    drives are connected to. You're not running RAID, so you don't need or care
    about that. So forget those. Your other two choices are Promise, but not
    using the RAID portion of the controller, or VIA. I'm betting, from all
    you've said so far, that you're running the VIA. But _look_ at the mobo
    manual (if you don't have one, download it from the ASUS site.) It will show
    you which ones are which.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 24, 2006
  7. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    Re: How can I know ....? sshot-1.png [01/18]

    the best thing sometimes is a picture.

    the attached pictures are from the mobo manual, I'm using the configuration
    of #5 without RAID, so when I install windows xp-64 if I don't insert the
    builder FD the system doesn't recognise HD installed, or I'm wrong, because
    if I remember when I install xp pro 32, it asked me for the FD.
    ---
    regards/Corsair

    "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> escribió en el
    mensaje news:...
    > You can tell which controller is involved by which connectors the SATA
    > drives are connected to. You're not running RAID, so you don't need or
    > care
    > about that. So forget those. Your other two choices are Promise, but not
    > using the RAID portion of the controller, or VIA. I'm betting, from all
    > you've said so far, that you're running the VIA. But _look_ at the mobo
    > manual (if you don't have one, download it from the ASUS site.) It will
    > show
    > you which ones are which.
    >
    > --
    > Charlie.
    > http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    >

    > "Corsair" <> wrote in message
    >> as I said in my previous post mobo Asus K8VSE deluxe, but I can't see in
    >> the instructions which one is connected to the HD, there is only the four
    >> connectors and no more.
    >>
    >> what I want to know is what FD with the drivers I've to insert with the
    >> win xp-64 in case of re-install.
    >>
    >> what I have in the Device Manager is in:
    >> IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers:
    >> is VIA Bus Master IDE Controller - 0571 ver. 5.1.3790.140
    >> PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0571&SUBSYS_80ED1043&REV_06\3&267A616A&0&79
    >>
    >> in SCSI and RAID controllers:
    >> Promise Fast Trak 378 (tm) controller (AMD64) ---> this is not.
    >> Promise RAID Console ???
    >> VIA SATA RAID Controller ???
    >>
    >> and the only that I found to make a FD is the Promise and VIA SATA, it
    >> means as you know when you have to input the FD it looks for the
    >> "TXTSETUP.OEM" but it isn't the VIA Bus Master IDE.
    >> ---
    >> regards / Corsair
    >>
    >> "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> escribió en el
    >> mensaje news:...
    >>> What motherboard is used on your system? Do you have the manual for your
    >>> motherboard? Each controller's SATA sockets are in a different area of
    >>> the motherboard, and you can tell by physically looking to see which
    >>> ones
    >>> are plugged in where.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Charlie.
    >>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    >>>

    >>> "Corsair" <> wrote in message

    begin 666 sshot-1.png
    MB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@```>\```"7" (```"S[42"`````7-21T(`KLX<
    MZ0````1G04U!``"QCPO\804````@8TA230``>B8``("$``#Z````@.@``'4P
    M``#J8 ``.I@``!=PG+I1/ ``)=U)1$%4>%[MG4VK;5=6AF]^B8(]?X2-4+_!
    M1OD+;*AM02@[@H%00@C!1FP8D\:U(Y&B&@D4(0U-!0-ETC!8(2&%%_))0LCW
    ME[[Q*5^&<ZZ]SCISK;//VNN\F\.]>\\]/\?>\YECC37&V ]]__WW]_[O\=__
    M^^"5G_C=/(D$(H%((!+8@P0>>N@AIJ$G?GY/--?CN^^^^_;;;[_^^NLOO_SR
    MBR^^^/SSSS_[[+-/\X@$(H%((!+8F00$9R%:H!:N!6VA6P#_02\'Y=]\\\U7
    M7WVE&I]\\LE''WWTX8<?OO_^^^^]]]Z[>40"D4 D$ GL1@+"LN L1 O4PK6@
    M+70+X,+X/5 NQHOW'W_\L:H^>/#@[;???O/--]]XXXU?YQ$)1 *10"2P&PD(
    MRX*S$"U0"]>"MM M@ OC/]!<NCHH?^>==]YZZZW77W_]U5=??>655UY^^>5?
    MYA$)1 *10"2P&PD(RX*S$"U0"]>"-D 7QN_)YB*N2V,7YO7>:Z^]]M)++[WP
    MP@O//??<SW_^\Y_E$0E$`I% )+ ;"0C+@K,0+5 +UX*VT"V "^,_T%S6=)E@
    MI+<+]JKQ_////_OLL_?OWW_ZZ:>?RB,2B 0B@4A@-Q(0E@5G(5J@%JX%;:%;
    M`!?&[\G:(BW]@P\^D"%&VKN0KWK////,DT\^^<033SR>1R00"40"D<!N)" L
    M"\Y"M$ M7 O:0K<`+HS_0'.YWTA7EV5=YACI\ *_:N-[/ORX]Q<O^N\/?OIO
    M^=N#!'[_K_YUY@/]S6]^HW?_\B<_T:5<4XU"/?[FIS^M;^DEE?_HQS_6E^?/
    M_N1/7WSQ1?7SHX<?5N'?/?FD_J0[_-[O_&[3(6^Y\!_OW]<0>JDGZH0.U5!U
    M]%)W[=6Y.E&)AJ-F'I' ,2104;EP18\]]I@0+5 +U]H:0K<`+HS_EN9RO]&M
    M4MG7M5NDR0O_"_L]52TTWP.^FSG,TYR/<I+F.OD%:/%43^HG#M]%6[VE?\5B
    M_0GH0+_27!7X@\4]S87O>HI <PVJ+RLC"NN<**'YRKV9YKN2P #-'WWT42%:
    MH-9V$+2%;@'\_]%<'CBZ;2M;OPQ$NJI8N>#0_$@T!Z:-8JY"J>$J1RO72W%<
    M3P1TN+Q<-]=)H,[!/3H[-$<?]S&CMT+SE1LSS?<F@0&:/_+((T*T0"U<"]I"
    M=VA^Y^P_P[JYD"J\0MAF,TA]AN# 7?Q5-8PVRVGN/@5K]:#FT<WW!IW,YX8D
    M$)K?.1!OHND/TUQLE=Z-ZMU\I]&I;0\1W#&:7XOFZ@3%G_/ -)^TF_=SN*%M
    MEFXC@3-((#0/S4<D,$;S:MSHK>K2RC&:\[T7E$W;Y;JYS/%JA:7%MU5U':!N
    MFW)P']/Y&2B3(<XC@=!\A&6;J+<7W<D2FI_G&YQ1(H%(``F$YJ'YB 1"\Q D
    M$MB;!$+S$99=M%J]R>1#\[WMY,PG$@C-0_,1"83F84<DL#<)A.8C+-M$O;WH
    M3D+SO>WDS"<2",U#\Q$)A.9A1R2P-PF$YB,LNVBU>I/)A^9[V\F93R00FH?F
    M(Q((S<..2&!O$K@PFN]-?'=V/DY]E2>10"2P$PE<&,TWL1*DD_42B&Y^9P_R
    M+'RW$@C-1^P,ZVEXZ3V$YKO=TIG8G95 :!Z:CT@@-+^SR,C"=RN!T'R$99>N
    M6:^??VB^VRV=B=U9"83FH?F(!$+S.XN,+'RW$@C-1UBV7K>]]!Y"\]UNZ4SL
    MSDH@- _-1R00FM]99&3ANY5 :#["LDO7K-?//S3?[9;.Q.ZL!$+ST'Q$`J'Y
    MG45&%KY;"1R$YG_\]Z_]YX-/D/*OWOH(W5.%?KY>&TT/50+S-->/M/EGV_B5
    MSH4/M=*OONFAX#K])ES?2H4U[D[UFVKZQ5']]&AM2&\+)W#.:BSVG"-FK&-+
    MX" T%\H__^K;/_S;7_W3+Q_H`]._0H]0KL)0^"8D,$]S\93?Y!1J]5P_^+EP
    M%PF[2VAN" J(^LG0^<YW2W,6NU RJ18)7"F!@]!<U(;F)A=8UP.@/_'<FQ]^
    M\I5>BOO2V6&]7JJ0AE;M_^7U#^B$DO_ZX#/5T;\H^WI"(9W<V;\9FJ,^2SU'
    M_L(ZRK)*]$1OZ5\HIN=2I?4$X.H'E]&[>8EVK\KNBN.A0E"=H_M3DU]V]G _
    M>OAA]\,$*&$@2B9'8=I,AI^!UK\^-IB 7GK"'%U]2?_3TFK"/.MBFWZNW+2I
    M$ E,2N @-(?4>HC%`C>0M6[^Y_?_@[=4")U-<[3XY__]'7C-&?#7__QK/]%S
    M\$W;YDEH/OFM$B+%+-&MFD$H47VIZJ*J2-?0'"A;-T>C5U?55M/0W,8*-:2:
    M+2V^)H#7>LLEIKE*:*6QJGV&N6DF&DY3?>655R9IKK=T'NA=3B^MKB_1Z.J-
    M.NH0FJO$B]5;2(,ZO)5')# @@8/0_!]>_*TFB @:2PMH1INFIAB-;FX56^5B
    M.LUU'F"Z`=9 7#7UENH8^G=9/9^WM A)0EO5Q 4[H\JLG*<Y)X'47K1C'HW=
    MW#WX"32OPYFVG@`E]1J"*?DB@)<"O4LF:6X+DI"M>6K)30DG`3.G3M\/DU';
    M<'R 7VE2)7 0FF-+L;7$VC=$!M/8850-W$-S"JD@Y1WNJX[5<-,<!;\^?!%P
    M!S7TA3XM(I3X):mad:UQFO@.TQSFYM1A_6A-#2OP_&\EEC!QY;BOVK%YE306YP-
    MDS3'P**'WH7F30GCN@ZFF,9BPXG%'%#D0ZA(8$P"QZ$Y2)6*C0V]6EIF='-H
    M;LNX:5YU<]Y%-T?KS]\,S<5!",O#*G"OFPN4V,W13X%R<Q=T4C<W(LWH`=V\
    MZN^G-H\FCZE'"(;"OK#H-?$QW=Q#:RV^>SRVF=/JCDO@"#1':Q9_N5$IE..8
    M>,INCNV[ZN;BM?Y$=FYR2NF^TFZ.^G]G_V9H+MZ)YC9V8W*15'N[N3U2;,@6
    ME$7VZJ$X3W-9-M1)KYO7X:J5'$M(+8'17"A8+P;TF%FT$/W9L(X>S5U0K4BX
    MM]UFLJ2WFU?=7&VY;:NA]0C-[SB.5R[_"#2W2HXLA'4T;FY@ZJ&7TMDG?5IL
    M?M$9H)H@'@4<NXW^[7U:5*(CY,ZB7 N?M[0(=O8WMTMX[],"M?5GO(J;MHHL
    ML9NK<YC;Z.8J\7#5@Z7W<F&>*N<JP8]J_=!,<+7T5*&YUTC;OF32I\4T]V+M
    MTU+O$*S<V&E^!R5P$)K?*%C%;KLMWNA %]3Y0KOY/G>4-?HUT[/MQ9WT)6OZ
    M3]M(X+H2",VGK2752<8NZA=$VYN>ZL71O*K)UNBONUMJ_=!\C?32]B8D$)K?
    M7=OW&N)?',UO8O.DSTA@5Q((S4/S$0F$YKO:QIE,)" )A.8C+%NCU1ZC;6@>
    M?$0">Y- :!Z:CTC@S#3'@Q#GDX69JIIX)=S>]2\Q/H3L7VLWXD>/%Z/G4X./
    M<,*9\3+$\9%!\62O*^I+KC6]32HGK>,F8KRM3D+S$98=0[]>LXISTIR '4+D
    M!>*%%)ZG^4!B13D4]HZ,1(%Z]Y+8JTG)R[O.^<5+W-CUQ)[L?<GYH5"#5\\_
    M>D9<*8'0/#0?D< Y:5Z_XE:QK>&*GBC%Q/BX\CS-K5,3O$-4O9K@D*Z_RFCU
    MZ1QAC4MX0W--`/?'Y@*":>-@WNS8_ESI2ZRVVWE?5QC,DR.!5:#L$Z_4EW!R
    MT,H^[W:K)TJ+=S4!7WPP(E-"4*0)8Z FN?Q*&*7Y2@F$YB,L6Z/5'J/M;=$<
    MX-9D)F"(L/A:OE W!V>$(*EG($Z6Q[JUG'JW&;VA.3D45;E)Z:Z)F8G-CB5Y
    M2RV<+"'DE320V'PT$/8B#<<JQ-F9$@#M5GK)&:-6#H4%Y903$J5Q$:]/.-*'
    M\=;RS/4K.97F2R00FH?F(Q*X%9KC,]YHS3"NMX$LIWEO&(%N=?^:)-!-NG"=
    M0*4Y)XKJ8%3IMU^O=*/DU@[[$A98Z]2K$/&+=$@XW8):Z7F_3&BN
    MMAP>>CB7+W<=@+C^FM#9):Q)G9N60&@^PK)CZ-=K5G%S-/?U?L\+6Y:;7=&K
    MTJHP0'-RE&,/J31OTO":=!JETMS6#YH[%ZYG.VFL=PIU5^M+K"E3IPX*M9?0
    MW()E>LT90,^FN2\7F#/<A^;U9P+#])L&]+7Z#\U#\Q$)W!S-3WU]Q9?)-"8D
    M^6HL'D!'`&H2:9%X7>PS6,U!)PM32:.TVLRB;JE6\YZC-3?EM<D\S1LZ][S>
    M2C=O[BNHVS'=W,OAMO"U<)/*-RJ!T'R$96NTVF.T/3/-N;J?W E$V*//-C?E
    MG+418G(85)K[;J'I+TP[!X"'T]!5T>[SF*NF*M09,I\F67G5S6TRXA@@3UD]
    M&.I]5/)Y:10!%)M/;S>_TM+B5BQ0%S2VFW/R,3V,[Y-V<\3KNPN:;6A^HW2^
    M;N>A>6@^(H%STMRI%C$1^)(?!!N:O3I<;0+5&T0U23^+S=H<M*F$)RC@Y&*L
    M^\KV\:I68X:NU6QJG]3-Z]R >%_BAO9IX:<S.),01?5IJ7I];WO1N_9IT=PX
    M:;A]JC^\7)S6<=*G!9K;\V>Y[_]UJ93Z8Q((S4=8=@S]>LTJSDGSL6]V6D4"
    M=TT"H7EH/B*!T/RND2+KW;\$0O,1EJW1:H_1-C3?_][.#.^:!$+ST'Q$`J'Y
    M72-%UKM_"83F(RP[AGZ]9A6A^?[W=F9XUR00FH?F(Q(X,\T'<BAJ)^.3A\]&
    M'T':;W5YC$R&PZBP=W6O*16;N"$-AQL,KGX+DSXZ!8T\3YAM$S14)]R$`C4I
    M4YK84:<*J*WZZ-GJXC+S\TSV+'(44O6]J>OU\ANO)'O4-!]!S3%YUT"\R7I#
    M\Q&6K=%JC]'VG#0?RZ%826I/ZK$],TGSR92*#;OQR':*JX6C.Q)JGN8^G^P_
    M3O]]'L=*<[?B@*PG#7*F9"8'2VW%6';&;];;T)SI,=O^=&QR3"Z45:I5"83F
    MH?F(!,Y)\_I]79Y#$=W9;05?J-KD$<0O6X028JR;6X=%Y^UI?BJE8L-'\IDT
    M843D2+$B# H)'>:)PA<3S(J7O3-[O=K0<_.QS^,X27,-6C.WZ"6.Y$BL=M@0
    MLUECC<)MUCM)<_5&N>-I73*98S*\7BZ!T'R$9<?0K]>LXK9HOCR'(M&8C8[9
    MYQ&$GI %FL-WLAX2]]C3W)%*#:E[O57="E(UE)2,LL 4?',V8&?0H%4W)P2T
    M3T13&=KHYGT>QU,TU[IJ8%1]V;Q5@7)*-W>N,:_W%,TM:G<[DV-R.<M2,S0/
    MS4<D<"LTOU8.1>UMLFBAVZ)E]WD$:\QD;S?'`-W3_%1*Q4HZ->1JH E2-;LU
    M)9$7]C&]GN:HY'VZKCZ%%K&=DWD<3]&\!K6J[7*:5].YD^+VZYVA>1\H.[G,
    M`/I:$@C-1UBV1JL]1MN;H_E6.13K-B!HGB0GE41-'D'3'# Y]+^A^4Q*Q4IS
    MFONOYFS!KB*4\\-#V$:N2W,L+8WY>S*/XPWIYHC(N7'Z]2[7S?FP)G-,7@MG
    M=[QR:!Z:CTC@YFA^:D->-X=B8Q1&\>SS"/:Z.25J3H:67C>ONG:3.M$TKS9H
    MK:A)\0C$J:Q_]=RYKAI+RXQN;KLY=AC-Y%0>QYNSF_M^YN1ZE]O-0_--SJ'0
    M?(1EQ]"OUZSBS#0?R*%8?RX'$XV@UN<1[&GN+.JHO3W-9U(JFN:HV]ZBC7;/
    M3T!@L\:'$L.Q+2VT]<W/24M+]6E!S3^5Q_%:/BV^*WOJ=X7J]8>=A2;7>RV?
    MENCFZX$>FH?F(Q(X)\V'<RABS<#647]VAQ*\GGN:VU6.(X3DB/88F4^I:-(U
    MZ7G1FFV4P'3.E'Q0F>;5N66);HYIG@XG\S@N]S>WPX]-*)QGI^Z"JER#JO*I
    M]2*0A?[FL;2L!'IH/L*R-5KM,=J>D^8KO^)IOD8"7)JLZ2%MSR:!T#PT'Y%
    M:'ZV+7J[`^FBQ)<4MSN3C'ZE!$+S$98=0[]>LXK0_,JME0J1P)DE$)J'YB,2
    M",W/O%$S7"1PI01"\Q&6K=%JC]$V-+]R:Z5")'!F"83FH?F(!/9)<SF<U.P?
    M9]Y+&2X2N%T)A.8C+#N&?KUF%?,TKS&0DYE7EW_I9Q*&-)W4WVAN/.H\'T]F
    M)C>L\UZY,N[J]FND<_?@_*XNP:6O"<O$Q]%UFC2Y'I11FA]0MHLA0^,(KR=-
    MJU,>XLNEK9KR-^\3'#8]X$S)&AO_Q6N-E<K;2B T#\U')' ES4TKG+YK7/NV
    MWV!Z(Y45?X)1S7)5HUT\F1J<68/C<3]'P7>Y*$GV*U&,Z%#UCT<VF;GTDH9:
    M)I%!U0_$032J`RA/Y0ZS9$1)1N3!NMQGI7GC"+^>K9[DS,<4FM_$=WA]GZ'Y
    M",O6:+7':+N<YD3*L/\)9Q?OK+<Z-ZS>XEVA$UJ!2^OFC>:K;FM&%QA$*SVO
    M4*LT]V2:4'O2`!#C4T^"/AY'-5%('8ZD)_/Q-1J+]%NTY51HB-\PM,;1$.'I
    MG[!H=/.J1S=)@!F(JPJR>M6+#.:LYJ0"5AW-S6$^Y%'P)T+,%.)5G9[F#,U
    MCLGBY7I(I8>%$@C-0_,1"2RGN=5A1S\ZO![%%OA">6@"\DA'!<U1O:WYZ@DI
    MGUSRBU_\@ORW*KRN;@X?X10&A)D'QX"Y7!E-*U;G:Q'GN>4MX$NX:;U>:6A>
    M=7-."Q*'>0A;6BK-^T/"_2!,7EIH6J^:H_5S2:%1/!-HSB1)7*,GY(3QCP1Q
    ML#$NQP,9%/A <P]C(86WJA::C[#L&/KUFE5<2?-JJL;JHA*B"FOJ*]&A261H
    M51IBFN90W@1$!V<;D)(0OIL[WB&>2;5'-[HYN6&OI#F3X2R!;@W-^;V%2E@6
    MZ,DXTT"CSH,__VE%H+"F! "CG J3-$?(U<A3I:1WZY4'0O-U`VTE@4ISU@B[
    MD3P7-YX`X*[7!)R[V)VV@E3Z62B!T#PT'Y' E31O[O)5FE>2LNWKYI^DN9J;
    M=VB7E7U6#"=]6JJEQ;NBH3F8KMCJ]P_OPM,9W9S3Q3<D05O#?2Y*JNIJAJ*V
    MNPG<]!_=GJ)YKYO[!&4"511P? G-FT.NIWES%/%QA.8+$;QAM=!\A&5KM-IC
    MM%U#\P'=W-]XE&BL-]7 /;,EEM <NWFCO>JE[W]RW[+>VIVQFU<T6ZM5;YJY
    M<Y[4YYQ55N$Q>C!6/76<=?84S7N[^7ET<TV^L8^'YALR>GE7H7EH/B*!-32?
    MM)M;E9O4S:$#*;PAE$W *+,S9+^2YKU/"R2E7#V#U_[7X*I/2[6H&,'^T3@V
    MI(\Q["?U\J6QFW-SDDN0:E[''+3<I\5V<WZI8])N;I.1+2V@N:KM2^SF'%0,
    M$9HO1_"&-4/S$98=0[]>LXHU-&?/8SVH/BV--:#:S8$+3=!AJT_+O)_U*9K;
    M?-%XQ#LKK"T>'IHFX*_Q0*_SL=K>**WV,+%IR#NYH3E6'0ZMNMLI6>YO[A&Q
    M(TWZM#0T9VA\6OS6M7Q:N)4:2\N&F%[856@>FH](8)^QH N_]*D6"1Q2`J'Y
    M",O6:+7':!N:'Q('6=1%2R T#\U')!":7_2VS^0/*8'0?(1EQ]"OUZPB-#\D
    M#K*HBY9 :!Z:CT@@-+_H;9_)'U("H?D(R]9HM<=H>RLT;QP_YC=D4]GY7AR,
    M+I>5*[=T]6:QZPM!.M5W$!?&&O/9.'HS4)T2SN-J1085O=N77#F]#2MH&GW
    M5^V_)HJYUK@$'XW]'-VD/Q*C]V\U+OS7FN0Q*H?FH?F(!,Y/<]SR*C'7T/S*
    M('XZK\$[=DLWS>V!W@3TXP+?N.@U\[?[(XE--%9?<D[$S'"S%\6U)G8VFE]K
    M5H>L')J/L.P8^O6:59R9YFC6.$'7?4B(/'I?#3%M%&&];'1S.YOC&8V.;.W8
    M_N!-`@!"1J&YQJWA^VKNN:F<(%)KNZ?FW\_S5$GUM>_#\8G1IPY9`?J226=S
    MUNZVY.&J_2#M&KOO$ %'5&FE.MB<A,!7&[2%YKCGX_9>.R2*BCI,QO.D2;UB
    MZ-_2;&DE@7,]I.<,X3P-37Y'^^ W`5P'X'MH'IJ/2.#,-#<">MT<\P41_S-9
    M"1N:6S>O^]_:,9D"&]W<1P(T%]30OJ%&C04E!XMZ-NY/S1\\.2N+>ILL`6K.
    MI3Y)<P9U*D31O"_I$RA:: S1YZHTXSC8'-U*_)=*"%A%"(2#UH/--$<4>DMR
    MJQEO*.'C\#E$,"IA7)7F#FWU6]#<B1XU`<N3T*T^OZ,_*:=M. #'64)H/L*R
    M-5KM,=J>F>;6$"<M+=K/33SGE;IYI7D?M>A@RT8WY\P`$-2!VLY'"+Q,^<8T
    M/QGP635$,-?HC. 2""*'29K[Y'!&R:9D20)%#H.:J[*AN=FM4=2A9D7Z]1KU
    M2B=N6"TM_9T/KB%J'<^3L2K-^[>:] /Z4#P$GUV?W]%:_&$@[H6$YJ'YB 1N
    MCN:^TG>"*G]93]T%M2I=]^?\7=!)F@N7V%(P-<SKYNK!%.,.(2>-DQ;02<WN
    M,CE_V%>O*OH2+BQLJ9BDN15\*,;-7M.?2Q"3D1[Z?C@%F3F*?$-S]&O5P="D
    M66%6:F[PJKEO>T[27"M"T5;-AN9UG@W-^[=ZFG,B<N)RUK(<_VE1_HB;Q F7
    MSO?0?(1EQ]"OUZSBYF@^LZ,F:4@&JT:)ADHUL9]?@KF>YO3#3T.<TLVKW5P]
    M<,T.LID;G5B)5J%SMO27"UYIPRR5]R4JQ."K#LE@HQ)KKWJYB6Y>%>K&+<<2
    M!N+,D .&Y5O:5^KF-"3AS.:ZN9; ]X$+H^9KT)SW$/_2(1[=/!!?)8']T!RT
    MU=NA?+EM#^&YV51I+AIJMU?S=TU-U>CFC4\+5F8T/OH103 [>'<Q*VNX/HVJ
    M#8%;KY,E]%.MS$(Y-WN9LS5N+0H3$%/2D\F2WFY>4VX!9<S0>O0TY\!@"":
    MDZ4J5VE/VLU1U9& 1\'YI]'-T=D1:7.J]6_UNKE&0?7F'*T3HSDR; 1[#*!'
    M-U\%M37J[46WW0G-P0&X;!1AE=B9P7M;A= <6JG<-.<MZ,P3=6ZSCU[:- \@
    M1&%;M,TI8:(Q$*D'E]1K"\]-T\ `TI<8,=7Z01K>ZHNBYK9::&(U,RW+H<0.
    M:)R:L\HTAX#5IZ6Y1<$<$)WE*3CZ])KW::DT]TRT"HW+?0(.H3I/A#_IT^*W
    M)FG>9#"N/BWZ3.W38CD<`^5:16@>FH](X%9H?IA=M_E";'MQSWW)YH.FP[U)
    M(#0?8=E%J]6;3#XTW]5.#LUW]7'<UF1"\]!\1 *A^6WMV(P;"9R20&@^PK)-
    MU-N+[B0T#U,B@;U)(#0/S4<D$)KO;2=G/I% :#["LHM6JS>9_)EI;G^):^76
    MJ#XM>'',/^1BT8<LX6W2QZ#2N6/*'9QBKQ@UM/?+52/?U/LU5\Q-C9%^=R.!
    MT#PT'Y' .6F.2QQ!E40A+MD^E:0XP-6PS"4]N,XDS7&MJ_1W1)(;,MM;##AL
    M//RNM>I4OC@)A.8C+-M$O;WH3LY)\[JI8+2CQFO04)-#L2;H4 ^$4.H)"9MP
    M*N=X< Y%Z^9V,R=M4T]S#IBFO*>YFE<5W@NQR[/3#=K5W1D*-1D"WPFET93T
    MA*DZ$+3/@D )5S!^5\\;9W"'<7+($03DR5P<Q3)A)!":A^8C$K@MFCMRLNJ_
    M!!,V.10!O0CED'=L)H0%\2Y)FBC1N]#<D8K4(="_#Z4!NS74LZ$YD4T<),UE
    M`<$^C*CI07S/2B,R*[7R' A5=[0G*658LN,_Z8= 4/I'-^\#-9DJUB<G'6QD
    M%41>G 1"\Q&67;1:O<GD;X7FQ!#V%O#)'(K:BB /31S%DT0K[%)AE*PLSJ'8
    MV\V);N]I[@A/>J##AN8JM_I?L[4`\;J*>E5![I<Z*U[V&;)J)\Z;V)PZT%S-
    MFR0J-?:2>,[)&P87A[,[/N'0/#0?D<#-T;RW'GB+.L-&LVDG<RC6.L(Z"3IJ
    MI+Y(UW#3- ?$#OUO:(ZJZS^#LJ$YS?U7\Q%BI?$,G=!*)7!\"<V;^ZX-\>G<
    M-#?EF237*!BL$ Z]A>D7?1Z$YB,LVT2]O>A.;H[FI[:3>-0[EJCRJ1R*50U7
    M-7&*K"#5\&)Z,FBUM*BY,#>IFXN;UK5KTL1*<RQ"D[S>2C=WLF^/0C["*L E
    MNGD]+!?>8;YHY!UX\J%Y:#XB@3/3O&9W:G;CJ1R*U32,B48U;:&FA,3<C:7%
    M5P`HL+VE10VK'9PT7HVEA:S?GFJCW=NNS>7"I-W<LSIE:7%"00ST_)8;=G-\
    M:>P+=,INCF[.O0$.MM#\HED?FH^P[*+5ZDTF?TZ:p^7Z9Y^6^1R*X(F&U5Q.
    MB2A9,^):-Z=/3.W89RJ+4=CKGN<&;$-SJ.IJJ/#5%0?CAAIR`W;2IX7FIVB.
    MHPMK\<G1V*F<&7'2IX7Y<!FA3J[ERW_1U#OJY$/ST'Q$`N>D^5'W7M85"6PK
    M@=!\A&6;J+<7W4EHONT^3&^1P'H)A.:A^8@$0O/U>R\]1 +;2B T'V'91:O5
    MFTP^--]V'Z:W2&"]!$+ST'Q$`J'Y^KV7'B*!;240FH^P;!/U]J(["<VWW8?I
    M+1)8+X'0/#0?D<"9:=[$<#;YH9I >0?1U%9-OD-V#NE0<$;$4[!_-,Z1-3RG
    M27CKEXU+):Z0?<\:49VOW,/$![D3KXAI-TZ'37@1;HM5#HV_H[OUBB;%6)>P
    MR:+4H7\)N@8$K)&5_/'Y[ [\BZFA^0C++EJMWF3RYZ>Y$YLX\(>]C7MX]0&O
    M-'<KR-7\`+Q+9A).U5:.T_%A4!/>-C2G#K/MHUCMU;Z&4&K;T[R.Y3 E1M%L
    MJ]M[I;E;.0*V3LSI<>38[DP&D^<3KNLK%\7'JGXF3\&QSLE\,-;V4EJ%YJ'Y
    MB 1ND>;HDMZ91%T*,2;U),U1RFKVJQI\/[/5&US6G"HDJW:)Q4F::US*J^Y/
    M":$]#2F<+)?X)KVK?_M<N 0?\6^CFU=FU60#4DX=_LJ@DS2GO D*]?RKZLTJ
    Corsair, Nov 24, 2006