    (Actually the same is true for Office 2003 and probably others)
    Could anyone tell me what is wrong?
    Windows Server 2003 Standart x64 Edition with SP1

    Ertugrul Uysal, Oct 17, 2005

  2. There has been reported conflicts installing either Microsoft Office XP or
    2003 on Windows XP Professional x64. The problem it seems is as a result of
    a flaw in Windows Installer 3.1. Here is a link to the update to resolve the
    problem:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...a18d-35581c42eca0&displaylang=en&Hash=YYCGHT7
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 17, 2005

  3. I will try the update. Thank you.

    Ertugrul Uysal, Oct 18, 2005
  4. I think my problem was with the CDROM driver. I was able to do the
    installations over the network. I've installed Windows using the same
    CDROM, so probably this was not a hardware problem.

    Ertugrul Uysal, Oct 19, 2005