    Thanks for all help

    --
    Mr.Will
    Mr.Will, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Mr.Will

    Bob Hatch Guest

    Mr.Will" <> wrote in message
    news:3xGpb.6232$...
    > Hello,
    > Recently I got a brand spaking new machine, complete with Photoshop 7 on
    > there. Its great, and PS7 isnt so hard to get used to.
    >
    > Only thing is, on my PS5.5 I set up a whole load of actions that I would
    > like to use in the upgraded PS and better machine.
    > IS there an easy way to do this?
    > Thanks for all help

    In the actions pallet gather your actions together in sets, save the sets,
    copy to a floppy, cd or across a network to the new machine then load. The
    save and load function can be found by clicking on the arrow on the actions
    pallet.
    --
    "Just as the Left was anti-anticommunist,
    so too then are they anti-antiterrorist." --Robert Spencer
    Bob Hatch, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Mr.Will

    Patrick L. Guest

    "Mr.Will" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Recently I got a brand spaking new machine, complete with Photoshop 7 on
    > there. Its great, and PS7 isnt so hard to get used to.
    >
    > Only thing is, on my PS5.5 I set up a whole load of actions that I would
    > like to use in the upgraded PS and better machine.
    > IS there an easy way to do this?
    > Thanks for all help
    >
    > --
    > Mr.Will

    Find the Actions file, for example, on a Windows machine, it might be at
    this path:

    C:\Program Files\Adobe\PhotoShop 6.0\Presets\PhotoShop Actions

    And just cut and paste the contents of that folder into your new one. I
    haven't tried this, but I've done this type of thing with other apps and it
    always worked.

    Patrick
    Patrick L., Nov 4, 2003