how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar, May 30, 2004.

  1. how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free
    Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar, May 30, 2004

  2. Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Muhammad Faheem (S) Kalwar" <> wrote in message
    > how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free

    Ask your employer to pay for it.
    You will also get details of how to make lots of money in you email.
    Andy Foster, May 30, 2004

  3. >how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free

    you don't ask dumb question.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 30, 2004
  4. Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar

    Neil Guest

    >>how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free

    > you don't ask dumb question.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I am going to call the police and then you are going to jail

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 30, 2004
  5. Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar

    Neil Guest

    "Rob G" <> wrote in news:uM68HrmREHA.2840
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > you have confused me!

    yes he try to confuse...

    here perhaps the Rap version of Green eggs and Ham by Moxy Furvous will
    make more sense:

    Hey kids, listen up if you want to be sick
    'Cause your dinner looks like something from a Cronenburg flick
    Think twice before you cuss and shout "damn damn damn"
    Let me tell you a story about green eggs and ham.
    There was a little yellow man called Sam-I-Am
    That's me!
    I don't like you, Sam-I-Am
    Well, that's fine, that's cool, I understand
    But do you like green eggs and ham?
    I don't like green eggs and ham
    No, I don't like 'em, Sam-I-Am
    Would you like them here or there?
    I wouldn't like them anywhere
    'Cause I do not like them, Sam-I-Am
    No, I don't like green eggs and ham
    Would you like them in a house? Would you like them with a mouse?
    Maybe you can't hear, you got something in your ear?
    No
    I'm gonna make this perfectly clear
    I would not like them in a house, I would not like them with a mouse
    I would not like them here or there, I wouldn't like them anywhere
    'Cause I do not like them, Sam-I-Am,
    No, not for me, green eggs and ham
    Would you like them if I served them to you in a box
    Candlelight, wine and a bottle of scotch?
    Yeah, some soft lighting, soft music, maybe some Fred Penner on the
    blaster...
    Not in a box with a fox or a house with a mouse
    Stop bugging me, you louse!
    I would not eat them, no, man, I don't like your green eggs and ham
    Well, would you could you in a car, eat them, don't deny who you are
    He's gonna like them, you're gonna see
    You might like them up in a tree
    No, not in a tree, not in a car, would you let me be
    No fox no box no house no mouse, not here, there, or anywhere
    'Cause you guessed it, I don't like green eggs and ham
    I don't like 'em, Sam-I-Am
    A train, a train, a train, a train! Would you, could you in a train
    Or up in an aeroplane?
    How 'bout in the dark? We could drive and park
    We could listen to the crickets and the pit bulls bark
    No, not in a plane, not in the dark, not on a train, not in a car, not up
    tree
    'Cause I don't like 'em, Sam, see,
    Not in a schoolhouse or a shoebox with a house-mouse or a red fox
    Not here, there, and everywhere
    Didn't even like the Beatles with their long, long hair.
    Hey! You lay off the Beatles, buddy! ...
    Well, you don't like green eggs and ham
    Oh, Mr. Perception, Sam-I-Am
    Well I know that you'd like 'em if you ate 'em with a goat!
    I would not could not with a goat
    Well would you could you on a boat
    I would not could not on a boat
    And I will not ever with a goat
    I'm not interested in stuffing face in the rain, on a train, I should
    introduce you to my friend pain
    Not in the dark, not up a tree,
    Not on your fine china with Earl Grey Tea
    No boxes, foxes, houses, mouses, husbands and wives - no spouses!
    Why you trying to make me eat that?
    I don't like it, I wouldn't serve it to my cat
    I said already, I don't like them, Sam-I-Am,
    I do not like green eggs ham!
    Mr. Cheese! You just think you don't like them, so you say
    And he's beginning to remind me of Doris Day
    You say you don't like this and you don't like that
    Well you're starting to sound like a finicky cat
    Just try them, try them, and you may find you like nothing better than
    Two greenish eggs over easy in the fry-pan
    And to accompany this fine taste we have Martian ham - pork from space!
    Now Sam, if you get out of my face
    I'll try that and puke all over the place (good!)
    Nothing makes a crowd disperse more quick
    Than a great big puddle of sick!
    Say...say...not bad, green eggs and ham
    I believe I like them, Sam-I-Am
    And I'd eat them in a boat, with a billy goat,
    I'd eat them in the rain in the dark on a train
    In a car, up a tree, they're pretty good, you see
    So I'd eat them in a box with a fox
    I'd eat them in a house and with the house-mouse
    I'd eat them here, I'd eat them there
    I'd eat them in my Fruit-of-the-Loom underwear
    I think you're ok, Sam-I-Am
    Well, I wouldn't let you down, you stubborn old man!
    Hey, we should share them, eh, we got enough
    ...Are you kidding? I don't eat that stuff!

    how's zat? less confused?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 30, 2004
  6. Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar

    Neil Guest

    "Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar" <> wrote in

    > how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free

    please send an e-mail to . they'll fix you right up...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 30, 2004
  7. Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar

    Neil Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar" <> wrote in
    >
    >> how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free
    >>

    > please send an e-mail to . they'll fix you right
    > up...

    never mind I did it for you. and NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS FOR FREE!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 30, 2004
  8. Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar

    Rob G Guest

    "Muhammad Faheem (S) Kalwar" <> wrote in message
    > how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free

    That supposed question could just never make sense........, nope I've looked
    again and by christ you have confused me!
    Rob G, May 30, 2004
  9. Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    These are the idiots that we are outsourcing all of our jobs to?

    TechGeekPro, May 30, 2004
  10. >These are the idiots that we are outsourcing all of our jobs to?

    no.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 30, 2004
  11. At the risk of getting flamed... I really hate Paper MCP's etc, but I know
    they get found out in the end.

    I was helping out this place a while ago and they asked me to set up some
    simple test scenarios like, leave a floppy disk in the PC then get them boot
    the PC and see what they do. out of 5 candidates only 2 of them knew to
    take the disk out!! and they were NOT the MCSE's.

    I also asked them to add a new user and they were stumped on even how to
    start the simple task, again the guys with real experience and no paper to
    back it up flew threw the tasks and the MPC's/MCSE's struggled.

    But when it came to talking the talk and showing the little piece of paper
    to the big bosses they won hands down, I personally think that that bit of
    paper gives you some confidence in your abilities, to me it does NOT say you
    can do the job. Unfortunately the big bosses went against my opinion and
    they hired an MCSE.

    6 months later I was back in there sorting out the big mess they left
    behind, took a while to work out their thinking process, but I got there in
    the end.

    Brain dumpers and just kidding themselves, I have proof! That little piece
    of paper won't get you a job working for me all on it's own, you had better
    be ready to back it up.

    You can't beat or even match hands on experience, Microsoft may say if you
    follow 'a-b-c' then it will work but in real terms it very seldom does, so
    you need to roll your sleeves up and get dirty, and you better make it
    bloody fast too because if it's a network wide problem you could be loosing
    your company thousand of pounds. And someone will be hounding you to sort
    it out, like yesterday.

    --
    Simon Rutley-Frayne MCP +3
    IT Manager

    Simon Rutley-Frayne, May 30, 2004
  12. Yeah, err, just one point.... why did you think you would get flamed
    for posting this?

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 21:29:47 +0100, "Simon Rutley-Frayne"
    <> wrote:

    >At the risk of getting flamed... I really hate Paper MCP's etc, but I know
    >they get found out in the end.
    >
    >I was helping out this place a while ago and they asked me to set up some
    >simple test scenarios like, leave a floppy disk in the PC then get them boot
    >the PC and see what they do. out of 5 candidates only 2 of them knew to
    >take the disk out!! and they were NOT the MCSE's.
    >
    >I also asked them to add a new user and they were stumped on even how to
    >start the simple task, again the guys with real experience and no paper to
    >back it up flew threw the tasks and the MPC's/MCSE's struggled.
    >
    >But when it came to talking the talk and showing the little piece of paper
    >to the big bosses they won hands down, I personally think that that bit of
    >paper gives you some confidence in your abilities, to me it does NOT say you
    >can do the job. Unfortunately the big bosses went against my opinion and
    >they hired an MCSE.
    >
    >6 months later I was back in there sorting out the big mess they left
    >behind, took a while to work out their thinking process, but I got there in
    >the end.
    >
    >Brain dumpers and just kidding themselves, I have proof! That little piece
    >of paper won't get you a job working for me all on it's own, you had better
    >be ready to back it up.
    >
    >You can't beat or even match hands on experience, Microsoft may say if you
    >follow 'a-b-c' then it will work but in real terms it very seldom does, so
    >you need to roll your sleeves up and get dirty, and you better make it
    >bloody fast too because if it's a network wide problem you could be loosing
    >your company thousand of pounds. And someone will be hounding you to sort
    >it out, like yesterday.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 30, 2004
  13. I completely understand. I've been doing this (networking design/installation/implementation) for many years, all self taught by hands on, reference material, lots of self research when necessary, and the occasional official training when I could afford it. I've even taught MCSE's (hands on - not classroom). So, I decided to finally take a test and see what I know. Turns out according to the paper, I don't know spit. But, those guys with the paper couldn't walk into my shop and take over

    What bugs me is that I've been running a small (250+ node) network including SQL Server, Exchange Server, IIS... a total of about 16 servers AND and IBM AS/400 (iSeries) all interconnected. I took the Official Microsoft Course for exam 70-290 (combined 2274 and 2275 into 2273A), studied the Sybex 70-290 Study Guide from cover to cover, and studied the Microsoft Training Kit for 70-290. After all that, I failed the practice exam - not just one objective - ALL objectives. So, I start from scratch again. Feels like I'm beating my head against the wall (an' dat hurt!)

    The floppy disk thing - funny. I had a phone call just a month ago like that. The lady said, "My computer says 'NTLDR not'..." before she finished,I said, "Pop the floppy out of your drive". I mean, come ON. That is so incredibly basic it's not even funny

    And these Bozos were MCSE's? Gives the cert a real bad rep
    =?Utf-8?B?Y29ubmVyMTcy?=, May 31, 2004
  14. OK, so maybe there are paper MCSEs out there, and yeah, they don't deserve it and they give us a bad rep

    However, there is little good to be found in stating you know it all, and yet can't pass the test yourself! This comes from one who can do both. The MCSE is supposed to be an all around professional, not limited to "Administration"! It is people like you that they had to create the MCSA for
    =?Utf-8?B?bmlja2J1cm5z?=, Jun 1, 2004
  15. tsk tsk tsk... such hostility. Didn't get any last night, eh

    My 'prime directive' has always been to state unequivocally that I do NOT know it all and never will. I simply stated I was frustrated at being able to do much of the work (much - not all) but couldn't pass the 70-290 practice exam after studying two books and attending one class. I simply have to re-focus and re-double my efforts. As many of the more helpful posts have indicated, certification does take a lot of effort

    I don't know who pee'd in your corn flakes but it wasn't me. Play nice

    =?Utf-8?B?Y29ubmVyMTcy?=, Jun 1, 2004