    hallo i cleared the exams 70-528 and 70-536 in may 2008. The results are
    available in transcript. But how i can get MCTS certificate by post to my
    home..

    RINU, Jun 1, 2008

    Request them from the MCP website: https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Jun 1, 2008

  3. RINU

    Ashwin Gupta Guest

    Hello RINU-
    could you pls guide me on how to preapre for MCTS70-536 like
    what is pattern
    what is timings and other information.

    Ashwin Gupta, Jun 5, 2008
  4. RINU

    Vijay Guest

    RE: How can i get the certificate for MCTS with the sign of Bill G

    Rinu,
    Can you provide some infor on books and material.
    Also, same as Ashwin.
    Thanks,
    Vijay

    Vijay, Jun 11, 2008
  5. RINU

    Kannan Guest

    Hi Rinu,

    I'm plannig to write this exam, can u help me out by giving few informations
    about

    Exam pattern / no. of questions?

    Thanks in advance
    Kannan

    Kannan, Jun 19, 2008
  6. RINU

    gravz84 Guest

    Re: How can i get the certificate for MCTS with the sign of BillGates

    All of your questions can be answered by a visit to the microsoft
    certification portal at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx
    and then locating the specific certification and then the exam you are
    taking.
    For 536 and 528 both of which I cleared, these are the things you need
    to know:

    --You should be experienced in using Visual studio .net 2005 or later
    and .net framework 2.0, in order to pass the exams.
    --If you are a beginner in .NET it is unlikely that you'll pass just
    by reading the book
    --The objectives that are tested in the exam are stated on the
    microsoft website and in the book.
    --You need to know these. There are msdn study guides available on the
    net (cygen.com by brett romero is the one I followed--google it).
    --The official exam book is by Microsoft press, by prentice hall in
    India specifically for the exams-- MCTS self paced training kits.
    --there are review questions, exercises etc at the end of each
    chapter. Skip if you are experienced.
    --these books include practice exams--similar in difficulty level to
    the actual exam questions.
    --there are no coding questions. All questions are objective/multiple
    choice. There are a few simulation exercises.
    --for 528 and 536 there were 45 questions and 150 minutes to answer
    them.
    --Every question can be answered if you are thorough with the msdn
    study guide.

    Strategy to clear the exams--
    --get experience in vs.net
    --check objectives of the exams--see which ones are bigger, will have
    more coverage in exam--like security
    --refer to msdn and forum if faced with difficulties-- a must
    --get training kit book--practice tests till you score 80-90%
    --also do the review exercises if you have little experience
    --if you want even more practice, use measureup tests--same as the
    ones with the book.

    gravz84, Jun 20, 2008
  7. RINU

    Kannan Guest

    Re: How can i get the certificate for MCTS with the sign of Bill G

    Thanks a Lot for ur prompt response

    Kannan

    Kannan, Jun 21, 2008
  8. RINU

    Suave Shiva Guest

    "RINU" wrote:

    > hallo i cleared the exams 70-528 and 70-536 in may 2008. The results are
    > available in transcript. But how i can get MCTS certificate by post to my
    > home..

    By shiva:
    After writing these two certifications(70-528 and 70-536),
    you will be called as MCP certified or MCTS certified?
    Even in Logos ,which logo ur going 2 utilize?

    Suave Shiva, Jul 11, 2008
  9. RINU

    gravz84 Guest

    Re: How can i get the certificate for MCTS with the sign of BillGates

    There is no MCP certified, your credentials will be MCTS web
    application developer & you'll be able to use the MCTS logo.

    gravz84, Jul 12, 2008
  10. RINU

    Suave Shiva Guest

    "gravz84" wrote:

    > There is no MCP certified, your credentials will be MCTS web
    > application developer & you'll be able to use the MCTS logo.

    Thanks a lot for ur answer.......

    Suave Shiva, Jul 13, 2008