    This works great except I get a default 25x80 cmd window. What I'd like is an 80x150 window, so I can see all the stuff going by when myjob.bat runs.

    I have a shortcut that already opens a cmd window of 80x150, but how do I get "at" to open it?

    Thanks.
    Please, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Please

    meerkat Guest

    "Please" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I use "at" like this:
    >
    > at 15:45 /interactive /every:M,T,W,Th,F cmd /k myjob.bat
    >
    > This works great except I get a default 25x80 cmd window. What I'd like
    > is an 80x150 window, so I can see all the stuff going by when myjob.bat
    > runs.
    >
    > I have a shortcut that already opens a cmd window of 80x150, but how do I
    > get "at" to open it?

    Go to Start/Run, type in `cmd` then in the command
    window, type `help`.
    You`ll get a list of available commands.
    `Call` might be the one you need.

    bw..
    meerkat, Feb 13, 2007

  3. Please

    Guest

    Please <> wrote:

    >I use "at" like this:
    >
    > at 15:45 /interactive /every:M,T,W,Th,F cmd /k myjob.bat
    >
    >This works great except I get a default 25x80 cmd window. What I'd like is an 80x150 window, so I can see all the stuff going by when myjob.bat runs.
    >
    >I have a shortcut that already opens a cmd window of 80x150, but how do I get "at" to open it?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Run CMD, right click top bar, Properties, Layout?

    --
    Code: 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    Destruction of DRM on HD-DVD http://tinyurl.com/33cr5m
  4. Please

    another Guest

    Re: How can I get a non 25x80 command window when I use the "at"command on XP?

    Please wrote:
    > I use "at" like this:
    >
    > at 15:45 /interactive /every:M,T,W,Th,F cmd /k myjob.bat
    >
    > This works great except I get a default 25x80 cmd window. What I'd like is an 80x150 window, so I can see all the stuff going by when myjob.bat runs.
    >
    > I have a shortcut that already opens a cmd window of 80x150, but how do I get "at" to open it?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Use "mode con lines=80 cols=150" in a batch file that runs the command
    you showed above.
    another, Feb 13, 2007
  5. Please

    Please Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:33:27 -0600, another <> wrote:

    >Please wrote:
    >> I use "at" like this:
    >>
    >> at 15:45 /interactive /every:M,T,W,Th,F cmd /k myjob.bat
    >>
    >> This works great except I get a default 25x80 cmd window. What I'd like is an 80x150 window, so I can see all the stuff going by when myjob.bat runs.
    >>
    >> I have a shortcut that already opens a cmd window of 80x150, but how do I get "at" to open it?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    >Use "mode con lines=80 cols=150" in a batch file that runs the command
    >you showed above.

    Thanks! That did it.
    Please, Feb 14, 2007