    Thanks.

    --
    Larry Wallis
    Larry Wallis, Feb 4, 2005

  2. On 04 feb 2005 Larry Wallis <> wrote
    news: in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > As subject.
    >
    > Thanks.

    as soon as I get some invites on my newly created anonymous ramtjip account
    I'll send you an invite to the @eml.cc account in your header
    Robert Amtjip, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Larry Wallis wrote:

    > As subject.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Check your email.
    --
    [tv]

    Two, ten, eleven. Eyes, fingers, toes.
    -- Gomez Addams
    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Larry Wallis

    Larry Wallis Guest

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Larry Wallis wrote:
    >

    >>As subject.
    >>
    >>Thanks.

    > Check your email.

    Excellent. Thankyou very much Tattoo Vampire.

    --
    Larry Wallis
    Larry Wallis, Feb 4, 2005
  5. Larry Wallis

    Larry Wallis Guest

    Robert Amtjip wrote:
    > On 04 feb 2005 Larry Wallis <> wrote
    > news: in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>As subject.
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >>

    > as soon as I get some invites on my newly created anonymous ramtjip account
    > I'll send you an invite to the @eml.cc account in your header

    Thanks Robert. Have just created one but thanks anyway.

    How do u get invites. If I want to create another one how would I do
    that please?

    --
    Larry Wallis
    Larry Wallis, Feb 4, 2005
  6. On 04 feb 2005 Larry Wallis <> wrote
    news: in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Thanks Robert. Have just created one but thanks anyway.
    >
    > How do u get invites. If I want to create another one how would I do
    > that please?

    All I usually do is to wait... first started out with 0 then within a
    couple of hours I had 6, used them and got another 6 within a week...
    just checked today, and I had 50!!! but I got my invite directly from a
    google stock holder, and I kinda think that's why I have so many...

    --
    R. Amtjip ;-P
    Just mail away, I'm trying out gmail's spam killer by having a REAL
    Robert Amtjip, Feb 4, 2005
  7. "Robert Amtjip" <> wrote in message
    > On 04 feb 2005 Larry Wallis <> wrote
    > news: in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> Thanks Robert. Have just created one but thanks anyway.
    >>
    >> How do u get invites. If I want to create another one how would I do
    >> that please?
    >>

    > All I usually do is to wait... first started out with 0 then within a
    > couple of hours I had 6, used them and got another 6 within a week...
    > just checked today, and I had 50!!! but I got my invite directly from a
    > google stock holder, and I kinda think that's why I have so many...

    Nope, I got my gmail from someone I don't even know and get 6 invites within
    a day of using up the previous 6. Trouble is no one seems to want them these
    days. They are going on Ebay for £1 !

    **SS**
    secret squiddle, Feb 4, 2005
  8. On 04 feb 2005 "secret squiddle" <> wrote
    news:420393ce$0$7707$ in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Nope, I got my gmail from someone I don't even know and get 6 invites
    > within a day of using up the previous 6. Trouble is no one seems to
    > want them these days. They are going on Ebay for £1 !
    >
    > **SS**

    I know... man... oh well, am gonna try to flock my 49 invites on a local
    auction site, maybe I'll make enough for a slice and a soda, if I'm
    lucky...

    Robert Amtjip, Feb 4, 2005
  9. Larry Wallis

    De Kui Kwuan Guest

    Larry Wallis, <>, the single-celled, unacceptable
    gudgeon, and dealer in used Arab's underpants, bleated:

    > As subject.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Would you like the invite sent to...

    De Kui Kwuan, Feb 4, 2005
  10. Larry Wallis wrote:

    > Excellent. Thankyou very much Tattoo Vampire.

    Glad to give you the assist. :)
    --
    [tv]

    -- Bother! said Pooh,
    rebooting again.
    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 5, 2005
  11. Tattoo can be nice if he chooses to be.
    :)

    Kenny the Knight of the King of Pop, Feb 5, 2005