    (http://64.8.239.xxx:97) and I'd like to find out what ISP owns that address
    so I can report it. I remember being able to do this in the past ... just
    been a while. Thanks!
    Weakling, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Weakling

    Pen Guest

    Pen, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Weakling

    Weakling Guest

    Yes, thats what I was looking for. Thanks!

    Weakling, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Weakling

    PLS Guest

    You're welcome.

    PLS, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Weakling

    tomScotland Guest

    PLS wrote:
    > You're welcome.
    >
    > "Weakling" <> wrote in message
    >> Yes, thats what I was looking for. Thanks!
    >>

    >> "Pen" <> wrote in message
    >>> Go here enter IP address.
    >>> http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml
    >>>
    >>> "Weakling" <> wrote in message

    How do you find an IP addy from an e-mail?
    --
    The following is a true story -
    only the address has been changed, to protect the guilty

    tomScotland
    blog - http://musicalsnobbery.blogspot.com
    stop your grinnin' and drop YOUR LINEN to reply
    tomScotland, Jul 14, 2004