    0/0.20, not 0/0.15.
    how can i erase 0/0.15 subinterface ?
    please help !!
    jh3ang, Aug 9, 2006

  2. "jh3ang" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:...

    > interface fastethernet 0/0.15

    no interface fastethernet 0/0.15

    --
    Best regards
    Martin Kiefer
    www.kiefer.dk
    Martin Kiefer, Aug 9, 2006

  3. jh3ang

    Armin Kask Guest

    no interface fastethernet 0/0.15

    Armin

    Armin Kask, Aug 12, 2006
  4. jh3ang

    laky Guest

    you can also try to reload the router...

    not sure if this is the case, but if you are configuring the serial
    subinterface for Frame Relay as point-to-point, you have to reload the
    router to change it to multilink - even if you use 'no interface ...'
    command

    i know that this is a different situation, but my point is that reload
    can help sometimes if you can't get rid of some configuration :)
    laky, Aug 13, 2006