How can I disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Anders Boholdt-Petersen, Oct 9, 2010.

  1. Hi,

    Can I disable Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit, so the service not running?
    I have tried to disable all messages from the Action Center, but every time
    i start Windows 7, the Action Center still came up and tell me that I have
    errors I should fix.

    The errors I have is that I have disable the security center, and Action
    Center tell me that I should enable this.

    It is very frustrated that I not can find a solution to how I disable the
    Action Center!

    I have found the following key in the registry database where Action Center
    have some settings:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Action Center
    unfortunately, I can not find a solution in this registry key!

    Thanks for the answers.

    Regards,
    Anders
    Anders Boholdt-Petersen, Oct 9, 2010

  2. Anders Boholdt-Petersen

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Anders
    I googled how to disable action center in Windows 7.This is just one of the

    http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-disable-the-windows-7-action-center.html

    Kue2, Oct 9, 2010

  3. "Kue2" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Hi Anders
    > I googled how to disable action center in Windows 7.This is just one of
    > the responses.
    >

    > http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-disable-the-windows-7-action-center.html

    ..

    The problem is that I have tried the solution there be described on the home
    page you linked to above.

    I will be very happy if other persons have other suggested solutions to how
    I can disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit!

    Very thanks.

    / Anders
    Anders Boholdt-Petersen, Oct 9, 2010