    Thanks,
    Kevin
    , Aug 16, 2006

  2. BobC Guest

    On 16 Aug 2006 09:51:18 -0700, wrote:

    > I have a 3Com secure router that I set up a few days ago. I thought for
    > sure I assigned it the IP address 10.0.0.100, but apparently not
    > because I can't connect to it at that address. There is no reset switch
    > on it, so I'm at a loss to how to find out what the actual IP address
    > is. Does anybody know how I can determine what it is?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kevin

    Well you don't provide us a model so here are the reset instructions for a
    3comm router selected at random. See the chapter on troubleshooting and
    reseting to fatory defaults.
    http://support.3com.com/infodeli/tools/wireless/3crwe554/dua0554-taaa01.pdf
    BobC, Aug 16, 2006

  3. Guest

    Nevermind, I figured out how to reset it to factory defaults.

    Kevin

    wrote:
    > I have a 3Com secure router that I set up a few days ago. I thought for
    > sure I assigned it the IP address 10.0.0.100, but apparently not
    > because I can't connect to it at that address. There is no reset switch
    > on it, so I'm at a loss to how to find out what the actual IP address
    > is. Does anybody know how I can determine what it is?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kevin
    , Aug 16, 2006