    still could not select multiple items in the JavaScript console.
    Thanks, Greg

    , Sep 6, 2006

  2. On 6-9-2006 17:53, wrote:
    > I have a page that I am debugging and wish to copy ALL the errors from
    > the JavaScript console to a text file. Any ideas on how to accomplish
    > this? The console let's me copy one item a time, but it's not obvious
    > as to how to copy multiple items. I tried holding down the Shift key as
    > I clicked and I tried holding down the Ctrl key as I clicked, but I
    > still could not select multiple items in the JavaScript console.
    > Thanks, Greg

    Don't think it's possible without an extension. The "Console²" extension
    (which I just installed) provides this functionality.

    <https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1815/>
    <http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=318102>
    --
    Regards,

    Roland

    Roland de Ruiter, Sep 6, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thanks Roland

    Console² worked for me. Too bad they're abandoning development.

    Greg

    , Sep 6, 2006