how can i collect information ?

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Hernán Castelo, May 9, 2005.

  1. hi,
    nowadays,
    we have several persons traveling the Campus,
    a building with 6 floors,
    retrieving information about student assistance
    and dumping that information
    to the assistance sheets

    now,
    my idea is to set up a local http server for that job
    to serve a very simple page ( "name of the student", "checkbox" )
    thus the person that collect assistance
    thousand of studentes will not write
    paper sheets any more, but click on a screen

    WHAT TYPE of PC do I nedd ??? TABLET / POCKET .... ?

    thanks

    PD : exists, other approachs, i know
    like magnetic cards.. etc
    but here the university is very "gremialized"
    or "sidicalisated" or whatever
    taking assistance on the classroom
    is the best we can do

    --