    Thanks in advance for any help!

    Regards

    Tim

    =?Utf-8?B?Rml6enlCdW5naG9sZQ==?=, Oct 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Rml6enlCdW5naG9sZQ==?=

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx , every MCP (MCAD,
    MCSD...) can share his transcript with you. Try ID=717076 and access
    code=mcptranscript for example (this is my transcript...).
    Your employee should be able to give yoy his id and access code for
    checking.

    Zdenek Drlik

    "FizzyBunghole" <> píše v diskusním
    příspěvku news:...

    Zdenek Drlik, Oct 26, 2007

  3. Just ask him to publish his transscipt. Then You will see.
    Regards
    Yvette

    Yvette Teiken, Oct 26, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Rml6enlCdW5naG9sZQ==?=

    Cam Drab Guest

    Or ask for a copy of his official transcript. It is printable off the MCP
    site. An official one will have a faint Microsoft (R) watermark across the
    middle that can't be photocopied or reproduced easily.

    (FizzyBunghole??)

    Cam Drab, Oct 29, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Rml6enlCdW5naG9sZQ==?=

    Moi Guest

    If you have checked and know that the cert is genuine, then the only a couple
    possible reasons for such incompetence will be that someone else took the
    exams or the inidividual memorized enough past tests to be successful.

    Moi, Nov 26, 2007
  6. There are two options here:

    1 - The MCSD is genuine, but it's for an older suite of software. The MCSD
    has been bout for a long time, and covers technologies such as VB6. There's
    no guarantee someone with this cert will have any knowledge of VB.Net.

    2 - As others have already pointed out, check the MCP site, and/or have the
    person get your their transcript. Should be a breeze.

    --
    Chris Mullins

    Chris Mullins [MVP - C#], Nov 26, 2007