    How does one begin this process? I don't want to suddenly mess up and lose
    all proof of my certification status along the way.
    Which do I do first? Etc etc.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Sartan Dragonbane

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote in
    news:_CJcc.5779$2H4.3778@clgrps12:

    > -And CompTIA ~~
    >
    > My usual email address decided to die, it's now inaccessible.
    > I must unfortunately use something more reliable.. Hotmail.. *shudder*
    > I'll probably knuckle down and pay the $40CDN/Year to extend the
    > account.
    >
    > Anyways!
    > My MCP, CompTIA and Prometric memberships are associated under this
    > old email address.
    > How does one begin this process? I don't want to suddenly mess up and
    > lose all proof of my certification status along the way.
    > Which do I do first? Etc etc.

    i think you gonna have to call them up.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote in

    > My usual email address decided to die, it's now inaccessible.

    just drop them an email at

    <nyuk,nyuk,nyuk>

    I think you rowdy is right. give 'em a call

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/northamerica.asp

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Sartan Dragonbane

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/northamerica.asp

    1-800-636-7544.

    --
    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  5. Thank you, I'll give them a ring tomorrow and see what my options are.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 7, 2004
  6. hmm.. knuckled down and found someone to host my email.
    yay! Cheap, too.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 8, 2004