    I understand that the mailbox files are easily read by others but how can I
    backup the actual emails that are in my email program?

    Thanks

    James, Jan 9, 2005

  2. James wrote:
    > Hi
    > I understand that the mailbox files are easily read by others but how can I
    > backup the actual emails that are in my email program?
    >
    > Thanks

    Find your profile folder, and backup the entire Mail subfolder inside
    your profile folder.

    It you just want to back up mail, they are files without extension. For
    example, all mail in your Inbox is in a tect file called Inbox, withough
    extension.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Salut à toi *James*, tu nous disais ce dimanche 09/01/2005 dans
    <news:crpvob$brf$> vers 02:01:09 ce qui suit :

    > Hi
    > I understand that the mailbox files are easily read by others but how can I
    > backup the actual emails that are in my email program?
    >
    > Thanks

    Use this pgm :
    http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
    It will help you also for Firefox and Mozilla :D

    --
    L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul devant ses problèmes !
    Essayer Firefox - Thunderbird - MesNews ... et s'ils vous conviennent

    Michel Doucet, Jan 9, 2005
  4. James

    Tony Raven Guest

    Michel Doucet wrote:

    > Use this pgm :
    > http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
    > It will help you also for Firefox and Mozilla :D

    Oh dear:

    " Dear users,

    i'm sorry but development of MozBackup was discontinued. I haven't time
    and motivation to develop this software. Some peoples don't support my
    work too and I want to do some better projects for me. This decision is
    final. I want to thank sinceraly all peoples who support this project.
    Thanks for your hard work!

    Regards,
    Pavel Cvrcek (MozBackup ex-developer) "

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Jan 9, 2005
  5. Tony Raven wrote:
    > Michel Doucet wrote:
    >

    >> Use this pgm :
    >> http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
    >> It will help you also for Firefox and Mozilla :D
    >>

    > Oh dear:
    >
    > " Dear users,
    >
    > i'm sorry but development of MozBackup was discontinued. I haven't time
    > and motivation to develop this software. Some peoples don't support my
    > work too and I want to do some better projects for me. This decision is
    > final. I want to thank sinceraly all peoples who support this project.
    > Thanks for your hard work!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Pavel Cvrcek (MozBackup ex-developer) "
    >

    > Tony

    This is true, but last I looked, you could still download the latest and
    ;ast version, 1.4.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 9, 2005
  6. Michel Doucet wrote:

    > Salut à toi *James*, tu nous disais ce dimanche 09/01/2005 dans
    > <news:crpvob$brf$> vers 02:01:09 ce qui suit :
    >
    >> Hi
    >> I understand that the mailbox files are easily read by others but how
    >> can I backup the actual emails that are in my email program?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Use this pgm :
    > http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
    > It will help you also for Firefox and Mozilla :D

    I looked at that recently. Development has stopped.

    William W. Plummer, Jan 9, 2005
  7. William W. Plummer wrote:
    > Michel Doucet wrote:
    >
    >> Salut à toi *James*, tu nous disais ce dimanche 09/01/2005 dans
    >> <news:crpvob$brf$> vers 02:01:09 ce qui suit :
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>> I understand that the mailbox files are easily read by others but how
    >>> can I backup the actual emails that are in my email program?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> Use this pgm :
    >> http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
    >> It will help you also for Firefox and Mozilla :D
    >>

    > I looked at that recently. Development has stopped.

    But the program does work, if you need it, so go ahead and download it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 10, 2005