  1. Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??

    Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.

    Thanks

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Aspiringpsychopath

    JohnO Guest

    "Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message

    > Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??
    >
    > Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.
    >
    > Thanks

    It used to be a max mailbox of 2Mb but they are progressively upgrading that
    to 250Mb. I would hav thought that any new accounts would be at the
    increased limit.

    The limit on email message size is 10Mb.

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Aspiringpsychopath

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Aspiringpsychopath

    Steve Guest

    Aspiringpsychopath wrote:

    > Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??
    >
    > Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.
    >
    > Thanks

    Why not just build yourself one?

    Steve, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Aspiringpsychopath

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Dec 22, 2004
  6. Aspiringpsychopath

    http://tinyurl.com/6eonu

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  7. Aspiringpsychopath

    http://tinyurl.com/6eonu

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  8. Aspiringpsychopath

    C9H8O4 Guest

    > Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??
    >
    > Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.
    >
    > Thanks

    Sign up for Hotmail and tell them you're in the USA, you should get a 250MB
    mailbox but I can't recall the maximum attachment size. Get a Gmail account
    and you'll have 1GB of storage, 10MB attachments and big brother watching
    your emails

    C9H8O4, Dec 22, 2004
  9. Aspiringpsychopath

    C9H8O4 Guest

    C9H8O4, Dec 22, 2004
  10. On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:46:39 +1300, "JohnO" <> wrote:

    >"Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??
    >>
    >> Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    >It used to be a max mailbox of 2Mb but they are progressively upgrading that
    >to 250Mb. I would hav thought that any new accounts would be at the
    >increased limit.
    >
    >The limit on email message size is 10Mb.

    But 2 accounts that I sent this 1.4 meg file were rejected as being to Large..

    Action: failed
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.3 This message is larger than the current system
    limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or
    remove attachments and try sending it again.

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 22, 2004

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 22, 2004
  12. On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:48:42 +1300, Steve <> wrote:

    >Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
    >>
    >> Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??
    >>
    >> Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    >Why not just build yourself one?

    I don't need one

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 22, 2004

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 22, 2004
  14. Aspiringpsychopath

    > On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:46:39 +1300, "JohnO" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??
    >>>
    >>> Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>

    >>It used to be a max mailbox of 2Mb but they are progressively upgrading
    >>that
    >>to 250Mb. I would hav thought that any new accounts would be at the
    >>increased limit.
    >>
    >>The limit on email message size is 10Mb.
    >>

    > But 2 accounts that I sent this 1.4 meg file were rejected as being to
    > Large..
    >
    > Action: failed
    > Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.3 This message is larger than the current
    > system
    > limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or
    > remove attachments and try sending it again.

    His mail box must have less than 1.4Mb space left. Probably has not been
    upgraded to 250Mb yet.

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  15. Aspiringpsychopath

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  16. Aspiringpsychopath said the following on 22/12/2004 10:38 p.m.:
    > On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:46:39 +1300, "JohnO" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??
    >>>
    >>>Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>

    >>It used to be a max mailbox of 2Mb but they are progressively upgrading that
    >>to 250Mb. I would hav thought that any new accounts would be at the
    >>increased limit.
    >>
    >>The limit on email message size is 10Mb.
    >>

    > But 2 accounts that I sent this 1.4 meg file were rejected as being to Large..
    >
    > Action: failed
    > Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.3 This message is larger than the current system
    > limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or
    > remove attachments and try sending it again.

    Opps there is a big clue there "something about mail box being full"

    Also 1.4 meg will bloat to about 2 megs, over the size limit for some boxes.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 22, 2004

    Collector»NZ, Dec 22, 2004
  18. Aspiringpsychopath

    Adder Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:38:35 +1300, Aspiringpsychopath <>
    says...
    > On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:46:39 +1300, "JohnO" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message
    > >>

    > >> Rejecting a 1.4 meg files..??
    > >>
    > >> Are there and better ones that friends can use that are Free.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks
    > >>

    > >It used to be a max mailbox of 2Mb but they are progressively upgrading that
    > >to 250Mb. I would hav thought that any new accounts would be at the
    > >increased limit.
    > >
    > >The limit on email message size is 10Mb.
    > >

    > But 2 accounts that I sent this 1.4 meg file were rejected as being to Large..
    >
    > Action: failed
    > Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.3 This message is larger than the current system
    > limit or the recipient's mailbox is full.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Adder, Dec 22, 2004
  19. Aspiringpsychopath

    Adder, Dec 22, 2004
  20. On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:55:50 +1300, Adder <> wrote:

    >In article <> in nz.comp on
    >Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:38:35 +1300, Aspiringpsychopath <>
    >says...
    >> On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:46:39 +1300, "JohnO" <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message

    >> >It used to be a max mailbox of 2Mb but they are progressively upgrading that
    >> >to 250Mb. I would hav thought that any new accounts would be at the
    >> >increased limit.
    >> >
    >> >The limit on email message size is 10Mb.
    >> >

    >> But 2 accounts that I sent this 1.4 meg file were rejected as being to Large..
    >>
    >> Action: failed
    >> Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.3 This message is larger than the current system
    >> limit or the recipient's mailbox is full.

    I just checks with the User and its NOT..

    It does state OR..

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 22, 2004