    how microsoft derive the points?

    --
    MCP

    Lee123, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Lee123

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVlMTIz?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > I took and passed the 271 exam, but i was really frustrated because I
    > went into the exam not even knowing how it was scored. I had no Idea
    > how many questions there were going to be nor the lenght of the exam.
    > Does anyone know how microsoft derive the points?

    That's information that is only privy to Microsoft. If people had an idea
    that question #35 was going to be 50 points and question #36 was only 5,
    then it would create a way to debunk the test.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Lee123

    Lee123 Guest

    When I took the test, I did not even know that the questions had different
    values. I just wish I had an idea of how the test was scored.
    --
    MCP

    Lee123, Feb 1, 2006
  4. Lee123

    Vantage Guest

    <in robot voice> I WILL BUY YOUR PRODUCT NOW! DON'T CARE IF I KNOW THE
    PRODUCT... JUST... WANT... CERT! ERROR! ERROR! <end robot voice>

    Vantage, Feb 3, 2006
  5. Lee123

    Vantage Guest

    <in robot voice> I KNOW BIG WORDS ... LIKE DEBUNK! ERROR! ERROR! <end robot
    voice>

    Vantage, Feb 3, 2006
  6. Lee123

    Lasher Guest

    "Vantage" <> wrote in

    > <in robot voice> I KNOW BIG WORDS ... LIKE DEBUNK! ERROR! ERROR! <end
    > robot voice>

    You are Lowdes and I claim my two-fifty.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 3, 2006