    edition books. Thanks in advance.

    --
    Nocturnal
    Nocturnal, May 31, 2006

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/9576.asp

    Martin Ojeda Knapp, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Nocturnal

    brugal1618 Guest

    I believe the 2nd edition books have all the corrections. I happend to buy a
    2nd edition book and when I went to check the errors, my book already had the
    corrections. It sucks that you have to manually write all the corrections
    when you get the 1st edition. Microsoft should really offer these folks pdf
    versions of the book that have the corrections.

    brugal1618, Jun 23, 2006
  4. Nocturnal

    Hairball56 Guest

    Only have one "issue", discovered it last night. Chapter 5, lesson 3, righ t
    at the end it suddenly states at the top of the page lesson 2 and it has no
    answers for the review. I already emailed them to let them know, other than
    that it's been a pleasurable learning experience so far.
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~

    Hairball56, Jul 17, 2006